This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) highlights a nanocoating, which ensures better penetration of micronutrients, a coating additive to achieve excellent dispersibility, a biodegradable coating derived from corn for extending food shelf life, and a protective coating for metal lithium batteries to optimize safe performance.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and superhydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings, and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Innovations in Advanced Coating Technologies
- Profile 1: Nanoparticle-based Coating for Improving Crop Safety and Yield
- Targeted Delivery Results in Enhanced Adoption in Agricultural Sector
- Profile 2: Coating Dispersant for Better Hydrophobicity
- Additives are Most Compatible on Insulation Coatings for Natural Fibers
- Profile 3: Corn Derived Coating to Enhance Shelf Life of Food
- Biodegradable Coating Can be Directly Applied on Foods
- Profile 4: Ultraviolet LED-based Coating for Disinfection
- High Application Potential for Healthcare Sector
- Profile 5: Nanomaterial-based Electronic Skin Which Feels Pain and Pressure Simultaneously
- Robotics, Consumer Electronics, and Wearables Will Emerge as Key Application Sectors by 2023
- Profile 6: Optimizing the Power Efficiency of Lithium Metal Battery
- Applications of Lithium Metal Battery in the Automotive Industry
- Profile 7: Coating of LEU Fuel in Nuclear Fuel Reactor
- Optimizing the Application of LEU fuel in the Energy and Power Systems Industry
- Profile 8: Formulating Hard and Stable Coating
- Enhancing the Efficiency in the Electronic Industry Through Coating Technology
- Key Contacts
- Your F&S Thought Leader