A full-day masterclass that introduces delegates to the key concepts and tools covered in a full MBA. Utilising practical exercises and case studies to bring the concepts to life, the day covers four key areas:
- Finance & Value Systems;
- People & Leadership
Course Time: 08:45 - 16:45
- 08:45 Registrations and coffee
- 09:00 Introductions
- 09:15 Part 1, Strategy
- 10:45 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Part 2, Finance
- 12:30 Lunch Break
- 13:15 Part 3, Marketing
- 14:45 Coffee Break
- 15:00 Part 4, Leadership and change
- 16:30 Final thoughts and summing-up
- 16:45 Finish
Mr Jamie Pennington,
Pennington Hennessy Ltd
Jamie coaches and trains partners and their teams to be better at their non-lawyer roles. Maister spoke of a partner's role as being finding, minding and grinding. I focus on fining and minding.
He has worked with over 25 of the Top 50 law firms, three of the Big 4 accountancy firms plus many smaller professional service firms throughout the world.
- Coaching for two managing partners
- Legal Project Management training at 3 firms
- Behavioural Selling techniques for 2 firms
- Team coaching and client relationship building using Insights psychometric model at 3 firms
Venue to be announced shortly.