The purpose of IJCCI is to bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners on the areas of Fuzzy Computation, Evolutionary Computation and Neural Computation. IJCCI is composed of three co-located conferences, eachspecialized in at least one of the aforementioned main knowledge areas.
12th International Conference on Evolutionary Computation Theory and Applications
- Juan Julian Merelo, University of Granada, Spain
12th International Conference on Fuzzy Computation Theory and Applications
- Jonathan Garibaldi, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Christian Wagner, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
12th International Conference on Neural Computation Theory and Applications
IJCCI 2020 will be held in conjunction with WEBIST 2020, PECCS 2020, IC3K 2020, ROBOVIS 2020 and I3PL 2020.
Registration to IJCCI allows free access to the WEBIST, PECCS, IC3K, ROBOVIS and I3PL conferences (as a non-speaker).
Non-member registrations include a free INSTICC membership valid until the end of 2021, which can be used in this and in subsequent INSTICC conferences throughout 2021.
- Kurosh Madani, University of Paris-EST Créteil (UPEC), France
- Kevin Warwick (honorary), University of Reading and Coventry University, United Kingdom
- Imre Rudas, Óbuda University, Hungary
Venue to be announced shortly.