The purpose of the International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications (SIMULTECH) is to bring together researchers, engineers, applied mathematicians and practitioners interested in the advances and applications in all fields of modeling and simulation.
The specific topics listed under each of these tracks highlight the interest of this conference in aspects related to computing, including Conceptual Modeling, Agent Based Modeling and Simulation, Interoperability, Ontologies, Knowledge Based Decision Support, Petri Nets, Business Process Modeling and Simulation, amongst others.
- Simulation Tools and Platforms
- Formal Methods
- Complex Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Application Domains
SIMULTECH 2020 will be held in conjunction with ICSOFT 2020, DATA 2020, ICINCO 2020, ICETE 2020 and DeLTA 2020.
Registration to SIMULTECH allows free access to the ICSOFT, DATA, ICINCO, ICETE and DeLTA conferences (as a non-speaker).
Non-member registrations include a free INSTICC membership valid until the end of 2021, which can be used in this and in subsequent INSTICC conferences throughout 2021.
- Mohammad Obaidat1 , University of Jordan, Jordan and Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan. (Received the IEEE ComSoc Technical Achievement Award at GlobeCom 2018)
- Floriano De Rango, University of Calabria, Italy
- Tuncer Ören (honorary), University of Ottawa, Canada
- Lin Zhang, Beihang University, China
Venue to be announced shortly.