A comprehensive quarterly report analysing updated benchmarks, KPIs, trends, covering all sectors of the online gambling industry.
Based on the well-received Online Gambling Benchmarking Study, the publisher has been asked by many clients to monitor the online gambling industry also every quarter. The publisher is happy to comply with this request and is now publishing the Online Gambling Quarterly reports. These quarterly reports cover a wide range of topics from key company sectors, such as finance, marketing, and strategy.
Due to this extensive coverage, the report is a must-read for executives and departments of all companies active in the online gambling market.
Many clients have already provided excellent feedback:
- “This regular industry benchmarking allows my people to focus entirely on company-specific data analyses” (CFO of online gambling operator).
- “A great report that many of my colleagues can use in their daily work” (research/information manager of state lottery).
Contents of the report:
- Strategic issues - Strategic topics, such as overall industry climate, trends, forecast, stock development.
- Financial benchmarks - Quarterly revenue benchmarks, EBIT and cost benchmarks.
- Marketing benchmarks - Social benchmarks, SEO benchmarks, affiliate marketing benchmarks.
- Product-related topics and benchmarking - Product-related topics and benchmarking - Growth potential for selected products, benchmarking of product offers.
- Analyses of regions and regulated markets - Regional analyses, such as in-depth coverage of regulated markets.
In total, the report has 60 pages and more than 100 graphs/exhibits.
Part 1 - Trends
- Online gambling industry climate
- Future “winners” in the online gambling market
- Key trends and topics
- Mobile gambling KPIs
- Share developments
- Analyst recommendations
Part 2 - Financial Figures and KPIs
- Total revenue
- Betting revenue
- Casino revenue
- Active players/customers and ARPUs
- EBIT/operating profit benchmarks
Part 3 - Marketing Analyses
- Social marketing benchmarks
- SEO benchmarking
- Affiliate marketing benchmarking
Part 4 - Product Analyses
- Betting offers
- Football/soccer bets
- Other sports - tennis, basketball
- Live/in-play betting
- Casino games/offers
Part 5 - Regulated Markets Analyses
- Overview of regulated markets
- French online gambling market
- Spanish online gambling market
- Danish online gambling market
- New Jersey online gambling market
Part 6 - Methodology
- Better Collective
- Catena Media
- Churchill Downs
- Evolution Gaming
- France total (ARJEL)
- Gambling.com Group
- GIG B2C
- Global Gaming
- GVC Online
- Net Gaming
- PPB (Flutter) Online
- Scout Gaming
- Spain total (DGOJ)
- Stars Group
- Svenska Spel
- William Hill Online