PIPE, TUBE & HOSE FITTINGS, METAL WORLD Database
The Pipe, Tube & Hose Fittings, Metal World Database gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year and Forecasts Current Year annually for next 7 years for each year to 2049.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- World Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets$
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The database is supplied as a Zip file.
90 Products/Markets covered.
The World Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 1218 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 1218 pages
3. Executive Summary (. htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (. htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2153 pages
6. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 9701
10. 4 Access databases: about 9799 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps Diagrams: 574
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports databases.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
Table of Contents
PIPE, TUBE & HOSE FITTINGS, METAL WORLD Database
The Market for Pipe, Tube & Hose Fittings, Metal in each country by Products & Services.
The Pipe, Tube & Hose Fittings, Metal World Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
PIPE - TUBE + HOSE FITTINGS - METAL
1. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, metal
2. Banjo fittings, metal, for pipe joints
3. Couplings, metal, for watering hoses
4. Couplings, safety breakaway, anti-pollution, petroleum transfer
5. Dismantling joints, metal, bellows type, for pipelines
6. Fittings & unions, metal, for hoses
7. Fittings, metal, for compressed air pipes & hoses
8. Fittings, metal, for copper tubes
9. Fittings, metal, for plastic pipes, tubes & hoses
10. Fittings, metal, for steel tubes
11. Gas tube fittings, metal
12. Hose & pipe couplings & joints, quick acting, metal
13. Hose & pipe couplings, bayonet joint, metal
14. Hose & pipe joints, swivel, metal
15. Hose & tube fittings, metal, capillary
16. Hose & tube fittings, metal, compression
17. Hose couplings for welding equipment
18. Hose couplings, flat & cone type, metal
19. Hose couplings, self-sealing, metal
20. Hose fittings & couplings, metal, high pressure
21. Hose fittings, metal, customised
22. Hose joints, metal, flexible
23. Hydraulic hose & tube fittings, metal
24. Marine breakaway couplings, anti-pollution
25. Multipoint quick connecting plates for tubes & tube bundles
26. Pipe & hose couplings, metal, threaded
27. Pipe & hose fittings, metal, for air
28. Pipe & hose fittings, metal, for water
29. Pipe & tube connecting systems, metal, solderless
30. Pipe & tube couplings, metal, quick acting, for pressure tests
31. Pipe & tube fittings, metal, high pressure
32. Pipe & tube fittings, metal, seamless
33. Pipe & tube fittings, metal, spigot & socket
34. Pipe & tube fittings, metal, weldable
35. Pipe couplings & joints, insulating, metal
36. Pipe couplings, grip, metal
37. Pipe couplings, heat-shrinkable metal
38. Pipe couplings, metal, for plain end pipes
39. Pipe couplings, metal, socket welded
40. Pipe fittings & accessories, metal, for corrosive liquids
41. Pipe fittings, metal, bellows type, vibration compensation
42. Pipe fittings, metal, high vacuum
43. Pipe fittings, titanium
44. Pipe joints, flexible, rotary, metal
45. Pipe joints, hydraulic, metal
46. Pipe joints, metal-plastic-metal
47. Pipe joints, semi-rigid, self-aligning, metal
48. Pipe, tube & hose couplings & joints, bronze
49. Pipe, tube & hose couplings & joints, copper
50. Pipe, tube & hose couplings & joints, stainless steel
51. Pipe, tube & hose couplings & joints, steel
52. Pipe, tube & hose couplings & joints, titanium
53. Pipe, tube & hose couplings, metal, breakaway, cable release
54. Pipe, tube & hose couplings, metal, for steam
55. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, alloy steel
56. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, brass & gunmetal
57. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, bronze
58. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, cast aluminium
59. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, cast iron
60. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, copper & copper alloy
61. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, ferrous, flared
62. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, forged steel
63. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, malleable cast iron
64. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, metal, butt welding
65. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, metal, flanged
66. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, metal, plastic lined
67. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, metal, tinned
68. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, non-ferrous
69. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, non-ferrous, flared
70. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, stainless steel
71. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, steel
72. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, wrought iron or steel
73. Pipeline fittings & flanges, forged steel
74. Pipeline fittings, carbon steel, low temperature
75. Pipeline fittings, metal
76. Pipeline fittings, stainless steel
77. Plumbing connectors, hand bendable, copper
78. Rotary pipe unions, metal, rotating machine
79. Swaged nipples, carbon steel
80. Swaged nipples, stainless steel
81. Tube fittings, aluminium or aluminium alloy
82. Tube fittings, cast iron, flue pipe
83. Tube fittings, duplex alloy
84. Tube fittings, metal, for offshore applications
85. Tube fittings, metal, for refrigeration
86. Tube fittings, metal, high temperature
87. Tube fittings, nickel alloy
88. Tube fittings, solid forged
89. Pipe, tube & hose fittings, metal, nsk
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. 3816 National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
90 Products covered for over 200 Countries: 2153 pages, 9701 spreadsheets, 9799 database tables, 574 diagrams & maps.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report is also available as 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries). This report is also available for individual countries.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
NB: Data Caveats apply for some countries.