59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- World Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets$
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The database is supplied as a Zip file.
74 Products/Markets covered.
The World Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 1277 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 1277 pages
3. Executive Summary (. htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (. htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2005 pages
6. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 9819
10. 4 Access databases: about 9646 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps Diagrams: 522
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports databases.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
Table of Contents
The Market for Testing Equipment - Electrical Applications in each country by Products & Services.
The Testing Equipment - Electrical Applications World Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
TESTING EQUIPMENT - ELECTRICAL APPLICATIONS
1. Testing equipment for the electrical industry
2. Ampoule crack detection equipment
3. Analysers, network
4. Armature & stator testers, growlers
5. Cable form testing instruments, electronic
6. Calibrators, voltage & current
7. Capacitance meters
8. Capacitors, laboratory standard, fixed
9. Capacitors, laboratory standard, variable
10. Core loss measuring equipment
11. Detectors, live conductor
12. Detectors, phase failure
13. Electric power optimisation calculators
14. Electrical cable test & fault location equipment, electrical
15. Electrical standards, design & manufacture
16. Electrical test equipment for batteries
17. Electrical test equipment, dielectrics
18. Electrical test equipment, earth leakage
19. Electrical test equipment, earth resistance
20. Electrical test equipment, earthing
21. Electrical test equipment, generator
22. Electrical test equipment, insulation
23. Electrical test equipment, lamp
24. Electrical test equipment, oscilloscope
25. Electrical test equipment, power cable
26. Electrical test equipment, production line, automatic, for electrical components
27. Electrical test equipment, relay
28. Electrical test equipment, street illumination
29. Electrical test equipment, thermocouple
30. Faraday pails for electrostatic charge measurement
31. Fault indication equipment, electric circuit, portable
32. Fault location equipment for underground electric cables
34. Generators, arc & spark, electric
35. High voltage-low frequency (HV-LF) generating test equipment
36. Line earth loop testers
37. Load banks, battery discharge testing
38. Load banks, generator testing
39. Mains failure alarm units
40. Monitoring units, continuous, for ultraviolet (UV) lamps
41. Multi-frequency signalling test & control equipment
42. Phase fault monitors
43. Portable appliance testing (PAT) equipment, electric
44. Power line disturbance monitoring equipment
45. Power monitoring systems, digital
46. Power supply test equipment, automatic
47. Resistance boxes
48. Resistance standards
49. Resistors, inductors & variable capacitors
50. Ring main testers, plug-in
51. Self-inductance coil standards
52. Shorted turns locating gear
53. Surge test equipment, electric
54. Test & calibration equipment for electricity meters
55. Test & calibration equipment for voltmeters & ammeters
56. Test benches, electric parameters, customised
57. Test equipment for circuit breakers
58. Test equipment for DC components
59. Test equipment for plugs & sockets
60. Test equipment for resistance thermometers
61. Test equipment for transformers
62. Test equipment, extra high voltage (EHV), electrical
63. Test probes, voltage indicator leads, fused test leads
64. Test sockets, phase-sequence control
65. Testing apparatus for piezoelectric equipment
66. Testing equipment for light emitting diodes (LED)
67. Testing equipment, portable, for circuit breakers
68. Underground cable locators
69. Underground warning tape, cable & pipe locating instruments
70. Voltage breakdown testing equipment
71. Voltage conditioners, AC, power line
72. Voltage generators, laboratory standard
73. Testing equipment for the electrical industry, nsk
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. 3816 National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
74 Products covered for over 200 Countries: 2005 pages, 9819 spreadsheets, 9646 database tables, 522 diagrams & maps.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report is also available as 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries). This report is also available for individual countries.
NB: Data Caveats apply for some countries.