59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- World Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets$
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The database is supplied as a Zip file.
56 Products/Markets covered.
The World Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 849 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 849 pages
3. Executive Summary (. htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (. htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2055 pages
6. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 9972
10. 4 Access databases: about 9604 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps Diagrams: 510
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports databases.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
Table of Contents
The Market for Textile Weaving Machinery - Looms in each country by Products & Services.
The Textile Weaving Machinery - Looms World Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
TEXTILE WEAVING MACHINERY - LOOMS
1. Textile weaving machinery. Looms
2. Copying machines for Jacquard & Vincenzi cards
3. Cotton velvet processing lines, continuous
4. Jacquard & Vincenzi card punching & cutting machines
5. Jacquard card lacing machines, weaving
6. Leavers weaving machines
7. Looms & weaving machines for broad fabrics
8. Looms & weaving machines for curtains, braids & fringes
9. Looms & weaving machines for elastic fabrics
10. Looms & weaving machines for embroidery
11. Looms & weaving machines for lace
12. Looms & weaving machines for narrow fabrics & ribbons
13. Looms & weaving machines for nets
14. Looms & weaving machines for plush & velvet
15. Looms & weaving machines for tarpaulins
16. Looms & weaving machines for terry towelling
17. Looms & weaving machines for trimmings
18. Looms & weaving machines for tubular fabrics
19. Looms & weaving machines for tulle
20. Looms & weaving machines, air jet
21. Looms & weaving machines, automatic
22. Looms & weaving machines, box
23. Looms & weaving machines, circular
24. Looms & weaving machines, cotton weaving
25. Looms & weaving machines, dobby
26. Looms & weaving machines, flexible, rapier
27. Looms & weaving machines, hemp, linen & jute weaving
28. Looms & weaving machines, jacquard
29. Looms & weaving machines, man-made fibre weaving
30. Looms & weaving machines, multicolour weaving
31. Looms & weaving machines, multi-shuttle
32. Looms & weaving machines, pick & pick
33. Looms & weaving machines, shuttleless
34. Looms & weaving machines, silk weaving
35. Looms & weaving machines, single shuttle
36. Looms & weaving machines, swivel
37. Looms & weaving machines, tappet
38. Looms & weaving machines, water jet
39. Looms & weaving machines, wool weaving
40. Looms for belts & belting
41. Looms for candlewick fabrics
42. Looms for felt
43. Looms for horsehair fabrics
44. Looms for packing cloth, linoleum backing cloth
45. Looms for sacks
46. Looms for samples
47. Looms for surgical fabrics & gauze
48. Looms for weaving labels & name-tapes
49. Looms, hand
50. Pile basting machines, textile
51. Pile fabric frames, textile
52. Reading-in machinery & equipment, weaving
53. Selvedge weaving machines
54. Webbing machinery, weaving
55. Textile weaving machinery, Looms, nsk
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. 3816 National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
56 Products covered for over 200 Countries: 2055 pages, 9972 spreadsheets, 9604 database tables, 510 diagrams & maps.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report is also available as 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries). This report is also available for individual countries.
NB: Data Caveats apply for some countries.