PARTS & ACCESSORIES FOR SHIPS & BOATS, MISCELLANEOUS WORLD Database
The Parts & Accessories for Ships & Boats, Miscellaneous World Database gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year and Forecasts Current Year annually for next 7 years for each year to 2049.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- World Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets$
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The database is supplied as a Zip file.
51 Products/Markets covered.
The World Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 873 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 873 pages
3. Executive Summary (. htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (. htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2099 pages
6. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 10070
10. 4 Access databases: about 9723 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps Diagrams: 552
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports databases.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
Table of Contents
PARTS & ACCESSORIES FOR SHIPS & BOATS, MISCELLANEOUS WORLD Database
The Market for Parts & Accessories for Ships & Boats, Miscellaneous in each country by Products & Services.
The Parts & Accessories for Ships & Boats, Miscellaneous World Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
PARTS + ACCESSORIES FOR SHIPS + BOATS - MISCELLANEOUS
1. parts & accessories, for ships & boats, miscellaneous
2. Air conditioning systems, marine
3. Ballast for ships
4. Ballast water management systems, biocidal, marine
5. Boat tanks, fuel, oil or water, customised
7. Bridge screen-wipers, demisters & defrosters
8. Catapults, aircraft launching, marine
9. Components & accessories for harbour dredgers
10. Cooling plant for gas carriers
11. Cutwaters for ships & boats
12. Deck fittings, yacht & pleasure craft
13. Degaussing systems for navy vessels
14. Drying systems for ships holds & tanker ship cisterns
15. Electrical fittings for yachts & small craft
16. Fenders for pleasure boats
17. Gangways, shipboard, marine
18. Heating systems for boats & yachts
19. Heating systems, marine
20. Holding tanks, recirculating, for marine toilets
21. Hooks, marine
22. Hydrostatic release units, marine use
23. Inert gas systems & equipment, marine tankers
24. Installations, electric, watertight, marine
25. Ladders, marine
26. Ladders, pilot & embarkation
27. Lifeboat pumps, hand operated
28. Metal smallwares, marine
29. Pedestals, gas-sprung, for marine seats
30. Pumps, marine
31. Railings, marine
32. Recovery plant, marine, for volatile organic compounds (VOC)
33. Refrigerating equipment, marine
34. Re-liquefaction installations for gas carriers
35. Rope & cable fittings for ships & boats
37. Sail hardware
38. Sanitary equipment & fittings, marine
39. Sea sleds, towable
40. Smokestacks, ship
41. Stanchions, deck awning, marine
42. Steering wheels for motor boats
43. Trawl doors
44. Valves, marine
45. Ventilation installations, marine
46. Ventilation system components, marine
47. Water & fuel tanks, marine
48. Water treatment systems, ships
49. Windows, portholes & windscreens, marine
50. parts & accessories, for ships & boats, miscellaneous, nsk
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. 3816 National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
51 Products covered for over 200 Countries: 2099 pages, 10070 spreadsheets, 9723 database tables, 552 diagrams & maps.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report is also available as 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries). This report is also available for individual countries.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
NB: Data Caveats apply for some countries.