CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS & BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS WORLD Database
The Chemistry, Physics & Biological Engineering Consultants World Database gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year and Forecasts Current Year annually for next 7 years for each year to 2049.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- World Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets$
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The database is supplied as a Zip file.
55 Products/Markets covered.
The World Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 872 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 872 pages
3. Executive Summary (. htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (. htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2142 pages
6. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 9894
10. 4 Access databases: about 9616 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps Diagrams: 515
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports databases.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
Table of Contents
CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS & BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS WORLD Database
The Market for Chemistry, Physics & Biological Engineering Consultants in each country by Products & Services.
The Chemistry, Physics & Biological Engineering Consultants World Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
CHEMISTRY - PHYSICS + BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS
1. Chemistry, physics & biological engineering consultants
2. Biochemical engineering consultants
3. Bioclimatology consultants
4. Biotechnology consultants
5. Ceramic & glass plant & machinery engineering consultants
6. Ceramic materials consultants
7. Chemical engineering consultants for the coal industry
8. Chemical ore treatment consultants
9. Chemical plant engineering consultants
10. Chemical process engineering consultants
11. Chemical separation consultants
12. Chemical, physical & biological calculation engineering consultants
13. Chemical, physical & biological test engineering consultants
14. Composite material technology engineering consultants
15. Cosmetics & toiletries consultants
16. Cryogenics consultants
17. Desalination & demineralisation engineering consultants
18. Dosing technology engineering consultants
19. Drying technology engineering consultants
20. Electrometallurgy engineering consultants
21. Electrothermics engineering consultants
22. Explosives & pyrotechnics consultants
23. Fertiliser production engineering consultants
24. Filtration engineering consultants
25. Fireproofing consultants
26. Forensic science consultants
27. Freeze drying technology engineering consultants
28. Genetic biotechnology consultants
29. Heat transfer engineering consultants
30. Inorganic chemistry & chemical technology engineering consultants
31. Microbiology consultants
32. Mixing & blending technology engineering consultants
33. Nanotechnology engineering consultants
34. Optics technology engineering consultants
35. Organic chemistry & chemical technology engineering consultants
36. Paint production engineering consultants
37. Paper conversion engineering consultants
38. Pesticide production engineering consultants
39. Pharmaceutical production engineering consultants
40. Pharmaceuticals consultants
41. Physics consultants
42. Plasma technology consultants
43. Plastics application engineering consultants
44. Plastics production plant engineering consultants
45. Polymer technology engineering consultants
46. Powder technology consultants
47. Rubber processing plant engineering consultants
48. Sealant production engineering consultants
49. Synthetic fibre technology engineering consultants
50. Thermal insulation consultants
51. Toxicology consultants
52. Wood pulp, paper & board production engineering consultants
53. Wood pulp, paper & paper product plant & machinery engineering consultants
54. Chemistry, physics & biological engineering consultants, nsk
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. 3816 National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
55 Products covered for over 200 Countries: 2142 pages, 9894 spreadsheets, 9616 database tables, 515 diagrams & maps.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report is also available as 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries). This report is also available for individual countries.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
NB: Data Caveats apply for some countries.