What is the service?
We connect you with the latest developments in Li-ion batteries. Each month, we review the most important battery research, news, and analytics, and deliver a curated snapshot right to your inbox.
Who is the service for?
Designed for anyone interested in battery technology – from research to deployment – including scientists, engineers, managers, investors, or policymakers.
What does the service cover?
Li-ion battery research (including next-generation chemistries); engineering and technology development; applications and deployment; global news, reports, and analyses. For more details, please see the Table of Contents.
How does the service help you?
Each month, we review around 1000 new publications across 130+ academic journals, dozens of non-academic reports, and a myriad of news stories and magazine articles, to present you with a brief and structured overview of all important developments in the field. Our service will save you time and keep you at the forefront of this fast-moving technology.
Why should you care about research?
Much of innovation originates at universities and government research labs, well before it enters industrial development or production. Many disruptive technologies emerge from university startups. Following basic research is therefore essential for knowing what’s to come and which technologies to watch.
- Li-ion battery research (cathodes, anodes, electrolytes, materials characterization, science and modeling, etc.)
- Next-generation battery research (Li-metal, solid-state, Na-ion, etc.)
- Battery engineering (testing, BMS, thermal management, battery packs, etc.)
- Battery applications and recycling (electric vehicles, energy storage, LCA, EoL, etc.)
- Global news (technology, companies, investments, EVs and grid storage, etc.)
- Reports and analyses (governments, industry, NGOs, academia, etc.)
We connect you with the latest research, news, and analytics on Li-ion batteries. Each month, we review around 1000 new publications across 130+ academic journals, dozens of non-academic reports, and a myriad of news stories and magazine articles, to present you with a brief and structured overview of all important developments in the field. Our service will save you time and keep you at the forefront of this fast-moving technology.
- A123 Systems
- BAIC Group
- CATL (Contemporary Amperex Technology)
- GE (General Electric)
- GM (General Motors)
- GS Yuasa
- Ionic Materials
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Johnson Matthey
- LG Chem
- Samsung SDI
- Sila Nanotechnologies
- SK Innovation
- Solid Power
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Wright Electric
- Zunum Aero