HANDLING EQUIPMENT PARTS & ACCESSORIES EUROPE Database
The Handling Equipment Parts & Accessories Europe Report & Database gives Market Consumption/Products/Services for 44 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year and Forecasts Current Year annually for next 7 years & for each year to 2049.
Countries covered include: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom. Other countries: Faeroe Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Kosovo have data caveats due to local conditions.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- Regional Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product/Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases.
52 Products/Markets covered.
This Regional Database will contain about 15,000 files, including:1. Regional Summary Report (PDF)
2. Regional Summary Report (Word)
3. Data Pages: about 2,000
4. Chapters and General (.htm) Pages: about 3,500 pages
5. Reference documents (PDF): 140
6. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
7. Excel spreadsheets: about 3,500
8. 4 Access databases: about 3,500
9. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
10. Maps & Diagrams: 150
All HTM (.htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables & databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations & modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U.S. Government databases, specifically the U.S. Census of Manufactures and the U.S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U.S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports & databases.
Clients usually receive their orders via a download link in about 2-3 hours after the publishers receive the order.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
52 Products/Markets covered, 1977 pages, 3966 spreadsheets, 3996 database tables, 277 illustrations. Updated monthly. 12 month After-Sales Service.
Table of Contents
HANDLING EQUIPMENT PARTS & ACCESSORIES EUROPE Database
The Market for Handling Equipment Parts & Accessories in each country by Products & Services.
The Handling Equipment Parts & Accessories Europe Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
HANDLING EQUIPMENT PARTS + ACCESSORIES
1. Handling equipment parts & accessories
2. Ball joints for lifting & handling equipment
3. Belts for bucket elevators
4. Bin metering valves
5. Brakes, brake components & systems for mechanical handling equipment
6. Bucket weight indicators
7. Buffer systems for materials handling equipment
8. Cable carriers for mechanical handling machinery & equipment
9. Cable reels, spring operated, for materials handling equipment
10. Chains, cable carrying
11. Collision prevention systems for lifting & handling equipment
12. Components & accessories for aircraft cargo handling equipment
13. Components & accessories for ball tables
14. Components & accessories for winches, hoists & capstans
15. Components & accessories, electromechanical, for lifts, cranes & mechanical handling equipment
16. Components for chain elevators
17. Components for light rail motor tractors (locomotives)
18. Components for pneumatic handling machinery & equipment
19. Controls, electrical, for materials handling equipment
20. Counterweights for handling machinery
21. Couplings, fabric, flexible, for air handling systems
22. Descent decelerators, handling equipment
23. Drum lifting equipment (drum cradles) for hoists, winches & handling equipment
24. Drums for hoists, winches & handling equipment
25. Electrical systems for lifting & handling equipment
26. Freight container lashing
27. Guides, chain & cable, for handling equipment
28. Hoist drums, main & auxiliary
29. Hoppers, feeding or charging, for handling equipment
30. Hoppers, fuel or refuse, metal, prefabricated
31. Joysticks, industrial
32. Lifting legs, mobile, hydraulic, for freight containers
33. Load indicators for handling equipment
34. Load monitoring & counting systems for bucket loaders
35. Loading arms for handling liquids or liquefied gases
36. Loading tracks, internal, freight container
37. Magnetic drives, rotary, for winding drums
38. parts & accessories for overhead travelling cranes
39. Personnel protection systems for industrial trucks
40. Remote controls for materials handling equipment
41. Runways for overhead travelling cranes
42. Safety systems for handling equipment
43. Sheaves, blocks & tackles
44. Skates, heavy domestic appliance
45. Skates, heavy machinery & equipment
46. Slewing jibs for industrial trucks
47. Slings & straps for handling equipment
48. Teeth & wear parts for handling machinery
49. Twistlocks for container spreader beams, trailers
50. Windows, inspection, for materials handling equipment
51. Handling equipment parts & accessories, nsk
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: Database tables & Spreadsheets covering 103 Business Scenarios by Year. Regional Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Markets & Market Forecast by Year. National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
52 Products covered for 44 Countries: 1977 pages, 3966 spreadsheets, 3996 database tables, 277 diagrams & maps.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This Database is also available as a World Database; 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries); and for individual countries.
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Serbia & Montenegro
- United Kingdom
Other countries have data caveats due to local conditions: Faeroe Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Kosovo.