ADHESIVES, SYNTHETIC EURASIA REPORT + DATABASE
The Adhesives, Synthetic Eurasia Report & Database gives Market Consumption/Products/Services for 4 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year (annually) and Forecast for each year to 2049.
Countries covered include: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Uzbekistan.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- REGIONAL & COUNTRY DATA
- MARKET DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
- FINANCIAL DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
- INDUSTRY DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product/Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases.
56 Products/Markets covered.
This Regional Report + Database will contain about 15,000 files, including:1. Regional Summary Report (PDF)
2. Regional Summary Report (Word)
3. Data Pages: about 2,000
4. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 3,500 pages
5. Reference documents (PDF): 140
6. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
7. Excel spreadsheets: about 3,500
8. 4 Access databases: about 3,500
9. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
10. Maps & Diagrams: 150
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables & databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations & modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Report + Database are dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports & databases.
Clients usually receive their orders via a download link in about 2-3 hours after the publishers receive the order.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
56 Products/Markets covered, 1991 pages, 3978 spreadsheets, 3952 database tables, 260 illustrations. Updated monthly. 12 month After-Sales Service.
Table of Contents
ADHESIVES, SYNTHETIC EURASIA REPORT + DATABASE
The Market for Adhesives, Synthetic in each country by Products & Services.
The Adhesives, Synthetic Eurasia Report + Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry/distribution channel/service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
ADHESIVES - SYNTHETIC
1. Adhesives, synthetic
2. Adhesion promoters
3. Adhesives & coatings, synthetic, slip resistant
4. Adhesives, acrylic
5. Adhesives, alkyd
6. Adhesives, aminoaldehyde
7. Adhesives, bituminous
8. Adhesives, cellulose based
9. Adhesives, cyanoacrylate
10. Adhesives, elastomer
11. Adhesives, epoxy
12. Adhesives, ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
13. Adhesives, furan
14. Adhesives, inorganic, ceramic compound based
15. Adhesives, inorganic, sodium & potassium silicate
16. Adhesives, melamine formaldehyde (MF)
17. Adhesives, methylacrylate
18. Adhesives, phenol & resorcinol formaldehyde
19. Adhesives, polyamide
20. Adhesives, polybutadiene (PB) resin
21. Adhesives, polychloroprene (CR)
22. Adhesives, polyester
23. Adhesives, polyethylene (PE)
24. Adhesives, polyisobutylene (PIB)
25. Adhesives, polypropylene (PP)
26. Adhesives, polystyrene
27. Adhesives, polyurethane (PU)
28. Adhesives, polyvinyl acetate (PVA/PVAC)
29. Adhesives, silicate
30. Adhesives, silicone
31. Adhesives, synthetic, anaerobic
32. Adhesives, synthetic, cold setting
33. Adhesives, synthetic, cold water soluble & dispersible
34. Adhesives, synthetic, contact
35. Adhesives, synthetic, dry
36. Adhesives, synthetic, dry setting
37. Adhesives, synthetic, electrically conductive
38. Adhesives, synthetic, flexible
39. Adhesives, synthetic, high temperature resistant
40. Adhesives, synthetic, hot melt
41. Adhesives, synthetic, hot setting
42. Adhesives, synthetic, impact resistant
43. Adhesives, synthetic, in aerosol packs
44. Adhesives, synthetic, microencapsulated
45. Adhesives, synthetic, polymerising
46. Adhesives, synthetic, solvent & oil resistant
47. Adhesives, synthetic, ultraviolet (UV) light curing
48. Adhesives, synthetic, universal, general purpose
49. Adhesives, synthetic, waterproof
50. Adhesives, urea resin
51. Adhesives, vinyl
52. Glue, glitter
53. Plasticisers for adhesives
54. Wetting agents for adhesives
55. Adhesives, synthetic, nsk
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: Database tables & Spreadsheets covering 103 Business Scenarios by Year. Regional Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Markets & Market Forecast by Year. National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
56 Products covered for 4 countries: 1991 pages, 3978 spreadsheets, 3952 database tables, 260 diagrams & maps.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report + database is also available as a World Report; 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries); and for individual countries.
Countries covered include: