Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the North American FRP pipe industry, include the introduction of onsite FRP pipe manufacturing facilities and development of grooved coupling method of join FRP pipe.
A total of 87 figures/charts and 42 tables are provided in this 124 page report to help in your business decisions.
The study includes the North American FRP pipe market size and forecast for the North American FRP pipe market thorough 2024, segmented by end use, resin composites type, manufacturing process, pressure rating, diameter type, and country, as follows:
North American FRP Pipe Market by End Use (Value ($M) and Volume (M lbs) shipment analysis for 2013-2024):
- Oil and Gas
- Sewer Gravity and Pressure
- Water Potable
- Retail Fuel
- Pulp and Paper
- Epoxy Composites
- Polyester Composites
- Vinyl ester Composites
- Small Diameter
- Medium Diameter
- Large Diameter
- Less than 150 psi
- 150 to 300 psi
- More than 300 psi
- Filament Winding
- Centrifugal Casting
On the basis of its comprehensive research, The analyst forecasts that the epoxy resin will remain the largest segment by value and volume and polyester resin is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period.
FRP pipe is available in small (< 18”), medium (18”-60”), and large (>60”) diameter. Small diameter FRP pipe is expected to remain the largest market by value and volume consumption.
The United States is expected to remain the largest region by value and volume and it is also expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth in end use industries.
Some of the features of “North American FRP Pipe Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: North American FRP pipe market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (M Lbs.) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use and use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: North American FRP pipe market size by end use, resin composites type, manufacturing process, pressure rating, and diameter type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: North American FRP pipe market breakdown by country.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different applications and regions in the North American FRP pipe market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape in the North American FRP pipe market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high-growth in the North American FRP pipe market by end product(sewer gravity and pressure, water potable, irrigation, storm, hydro, oil and gas, retail fuel, pulp and paper, chemical, power and others), material (epoxy, polyester and vinyl ester), diameter(small, medium and large diameter), pressure rating (less than 150 psi, 150 to 300 psi and more than 300 psi), manufacturing process(filament winding, centrifugal casting and others) and country (US, Canada and Mexico)?
Q.2. Which product segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges in the North American FRP pipe market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this North American FRP pipe market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this North American FRP pipe market and reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the North American FRP pipe market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the North American FRP pipe market and which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9.Who are the major players in this North American FRP pipe market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products in this North American FRP pipe area and how great a threat do they pose for loss of market share through product substitution?
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: North American FRP Pipe Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: North American FRP Pipe Market by End Product
3.4: North American FRP Pipe Market by Material
3.5: North American FRP Pipe Market by Diameter
3.5.1: Small Diameter Pipe
3.5.2: Medium Diameter Pipe
3.5.3: Large Diameter Pipe
3.6: North American FRP Pipe Market by Pressure Rating
3.7: North American FRP Pipe Market by Country
4. Competitor Analysis
4.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
4.2: Market Share Analysis
4.3: Geographical Reach
4.4: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
5.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
5.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the North American FRP Pipe Market by End Product
5.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the North American FRP Pipe Market by Material
5.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the North American FRP Pipe Market by Diameter
5.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the North American FRP Pipe Market by Pressure Rating
5.1.5: Growth Opportunities for the North American FRP Pipe Market by Country
5.2: Emerging Trends in the North American FRP Pipe Market
5.3: Strategic Analysis
5.3.1: New Product Development
5.3.2: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the North American FRP Pipe Market
5.3.3: Certification and Licensing
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
6.1: National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
6.2: Future Pipe Industries
6.3: HOBAS Pipe USA
6.5: RPS Composites
6.6: Ershigs, Inc.
6.7: Conley Composites LLC
6.8: Belco Manufacturing Co. Inc
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
- Future Pipe Industries
- HOBAS Pipe USA
- RPS Composites
- Ershigs, Inc.
- Conley Composites LLC
- Belco Manufacturing Co. Inc
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.