TEMPERATURE REGULATING & CONTROL EQUIPMENT, SPECIALIST CANADA & USA Database
The Temperature Regulating & Control Equipment, Specialist Canada and USA Report & Database gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for Canada and the USA by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year (annually) and Forecast for each year to 2049.
Countries covered: Canada and the USA.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- REGIONAL & COUNTRY DATA
- MARKET DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
- FINANCIAL DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
- INDUSTRY DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The database is supplied as a Zip file.
32 Products/Markets covered.
This Regional Database will contain about 15,000 files, including:1. Regional Summary Report (PDF)
2. Regional Summary Report (Word)
3. Data Pages: about 2,000
4. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 3,500 pages
5. Reference documents (PDF): 140
6. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
7. Excel spreadsheets: about 3,500
8. 4 Access databases: about 3,500
9. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
10. Maps & Diagrams: 150
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables & databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations & modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports & databases.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
32 Products/Markets covered, 1986 pages, 4046 spreadsheets, 3954 database tables, 3954 illustrations. Updated monthly. 12 month After-Sales Service.
Table of Contents
TEMPERATURE REGULATING & CONTROL EQUIPMENT, SPECIALIST CANADA & USA Database
The Market for Temperature Regulating & Control Equipment, Specialist in Canada and the USA by Products & Services.
The Temperature Regulating & Control Equipment, Specialist Canada and USA Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry/distribution channel/service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
TEMPERATURE REGULATING + CONTROL EQUIPMENT - SPECIALIST
1. Temperature regulating & control equipment, miscellaneous
2. Energy regulators, thermostatic
3. Temperature & humidity measuring & control equipment, grain storage
4. Temperature controllers for industrial applications
5. Temperature controllers for the plastics processing industry
6. Temperature controllers, anticipatory
7. Temperature controllers, automatic, thermostatic
8. Temperature controllers, cryogenic
9. Temperature controllers, electromechanical
10. Temperature controllers, electronic
11. Temperature controllers, galvanometer type
12. Temperature controllers, microprocessor based
13. Temperature controllers, multipoint
14. Temperature controllers, programmable
15. Temperature controllers, proportional action
16. Temperature controllers, recording
17. Temperature controllers, thermocouple
18. Temperature controllers, two-step
19. Temperature monitoring & alarm systems for food
20. Temperature monitoring instruments, infrared
21. Temperature monitoring systems for gas & diesel engines
22. Temperature monitoring systems for kilns
23. Temperature monitoring systems for machinery
24. Temperature monitoring systems for paint curing
25. Temperature monitoring systems for refrigerated vehicles
26. Temperature regulators for combined heaters & ventilators
27. Temperature regulators for engines
28. Temperature regulators for food industry equipment
29. Temperature regulators for furnaces & burners
30. Temperature regulators for petroleum
31. Temperature regulating & control equipment, miscellaneous, nsk
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: Database tables & Spreadsheets covering 103 Business Scenarios by Year. Regional Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Markets & Market Forecast by Year. National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
32 Products covered for Canada and the USA: 1986 pages, 4046 spreadsheets, 3954 database tables, 3954 diagrams & maps.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This Database is also available as a World Database; 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries); and for individual countries.
- United States