MOTOR VEHICLE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT, APPLICATION CANADA & USA Database
The Motor Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Application Canada and USA Report & Database gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for Canada and the USA by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year (annually) and Forecast for each year to 2049.
Countries covered: Canada and the USA.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- REGIONAL & COUNTRY DATA
- MARKET DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
- FINANCIAL DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
- INDUSTRY DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The database is supplied as a Zip file.
80 Products/Markets covered.
This Regional Database will contain about 15,000 files, including:1. Regional Summary Report (PDF)
2. Regional Summary Report (Word)
3. Data Pages: about 2,000
4. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 3,500 pages
5. Reference documents (PDF): 140
6. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
7. Excel spreadsheets: about 3,500
8. 4 Access databases: about 3,500
9. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
10. Maps & Diagrams: 150
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables & databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations & modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports & databases.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
80 Products/Markets covered, 1963 pages, 4008 spreadsheets, 3956 database tables, 3956 illustrations. Updated monthly. 12 month After-Sales Service.
Table of Contents
MOTOR VEHICLE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT, APPLICATION CANADA & USA Database
The Market for Motor Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Application in Canada and the USA by Products & Services.
The Motor Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Application Canada and USA Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry/distribution channel/service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
MOTOR VEHICLE ELECTRICAL + ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT - APPLICATION
1. Motor vehicle electrical & electronic equipment
2. Alternators, rectifiers, motor vehicle
3. Armatures, dynamo & starter motor, motor vehicle
4. Battery boxes, motor vehicle
5. Battery terminal clamps, motor vehicle
6. Cable clips, clamps & fasteners, motor vehicle
7. Cable conduit systems, bus & coach
8. Cable conduit systems, commercial vehicle
9. Cable conduit systems, military vehicles
10. Cable conduit systems, motor car
11. Cables, ignition, motor vehicle
12. Cashless payment equipment for fuel, motor vehicle fuel tank mounted
13. Circuit breaker sets, motor vehicle
14. Condensers, ignition circuit, motor vehicle
15. Connectors, electric & electronic, for motor vehicles
16. Control units, engine, electronic, motor vehicle
17. Couplers, starter motor, for motor vehicles
18. Current limiters for motor vehicles
19. Data logging systems, motor vehicle
20. Dimmer switches, photoelectric cell, motor vehicle
21. Discharge indicators for electric vehicles
22. Dynamo components, motor vehicle
23. Dynamos, motor vehicle
24. Electric motors for motor vehicle water pumps
25. Electrical & electronic equipment for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) & methane fuel systems, motor vehicle
26. Electrical equipment for battery electric vehicles
27. Electrical equipment for coaches & buses
28. Electrical equipment for motor cars
29. Electrical equipment for motorcycles & scooters
30. Electrical equipment, waterproof, armoured, motor vehicle
31. Electronic ignition systems, motor vehicle
32. Engine management sensors, motor vehicle
33. Flasher units, motor vehicle
34. Fuel pumps, electric, motor vehicle
35. Fuse boxes, motor vehicle
36. Fuses, motor vehicle
37. Headlight cleaning systems, motor vehicle
38. Headlight dip switches & controls, motor vehicle
39. Headlight levelling systems, motor vehicle mounted
40. Headlight systems, automatic, xenon
41. Heater plugs (glow plugs), motor vehicle
42. Ignition advancers, motor vehicle
43. Ignition coils, motor vehicle
44. Ignition distributor components, motor vehicle
45. Ignition distributors, motor vehicle
46. Junction boxes, motor vehicle
47. Lampholders, motor vehicle
48. Lenses, headlight & warning lamp, motor vehicle
49. Lighting systems for military vehicles
50. Lights, interior, motor vehicle
51. Lights, number-plate, motor vehicle
52. Magnetos, motor vehicle
53. Measuring, dispensing & invoicing systems, electronic, for road tankers
54. Motors, electric, for windows, sliding roofs, hoods & seat operating units, motor vehicle
55. Parking aid systems for motor vehicles
56. Plugs & sockets, electrical, motor vehicle
57. Pumps, electrically operated, windscreen washer, motor vehicle
58. Push-buttons, horn, motor vehicle
59. Relays, motor vehicle
60. Safety systems, fuel cut-off, vehicle crash operated
61. Shafts, dynamo & starter motor, motor vehicle
62. Sidelights, tail lights & stop lights, light emitting diode (LED), motor vehicle
63. Spark capacitors for motor vehicles
64. Starter motor brushes, motor vehicle
65. Starter motor commutators, motor vehicle
66. Starter motors, motor vehicle
67. Start-stop systems for motor vehicles
68. Switches, direction indicator, motor vehicle
69. Switches, interior light, motor vehicle
70. Switches, motor vehicle, steering column mounted
71. Switches, on-off, reversing light, gearbox mounted, motor vehicle
72. Switches, pressure operated, stop light, motor vehicle
73. Switches, windscreen wiper, motor vehicle
74. Voltage regulators, cut-outs, motor vehicle
75. Windscreen & rear window defrosters & demisters, electric, motor vehicle
76. Windscreen washers, electric, motor vehicle
77. Windscreen wiper motors, motor vehicle
78. Wiring harnesses/cable looms, motor vehicle
79. Motor vehicle electrical & electronic equipment, nsk
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: Database tables & Spreadsheets covering 103 Business Scenarios by Year. Regional Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Markets & Market Forecast by Year. National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
80 Products covered for Canada and the USA: 1963 pages, 4008 spreadsheets, 3956 database tables, 3956 diagrams & maps.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This Database is also available as a World Database; 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries); and for individual countries.
- United States