The Omnibus is an annual project of the publisher. It is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and it permits to compare assessment indicators over time.
The third autumn wave of the project is aimed at the consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of winter tires.
The project is based on the formation of a representative sample corresponding to the age and regional structure of the car fleet in Russia.
In the course of the study, we see the features of consumer behavior of car owners on the following topics: recognition of brands of car tires (with and without a hint), features of the choice, operation of tires and assessment of their quality. The report also presents the re-purchase index, the NPS index and the evaluation of the advertising activity of tire brands in the autumn.
The project provides an opportunity to compare annually the change in indicators of your brand and competitors' brands, as well as ask your questions to the respondents participating in the survey.
- Assessment methodology and key parameters
- Car tire brand recognition
- Selection and operation of winter car tires
- Satis faction ratin g and NPS index (winter tires)
- Next purchase of winter tires (multiple choice)
- Next purchase of winter tires (single choice)
- Preferences in the car tire purchase (without seasonality)
- Car tire advertising
- Consumer preferences by brands