Mammography Equipment (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Diagnostic Imaging therapeutic area.
Mammography is a type of medical imaging that uses X-rays to capture images (mammograms) of the internal structures of the breasts. Mammography plays a key role in early diagnosis of breast cancer. The most popular modalities include 2D mammography and breast tomosynthesis. In 2D Digital Mammography Equipment, X-ray beams are captured on the digital camera and images are produced by the computer, and that images are sent electronically to the radiologists to view. Breast tomosynthesis is a system in which the imaging machines moves around the breast in an arc, and taking multiple X-ray that is converted by the computer into 3D images.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the Market Model
Currently marketed Mammography Equipment and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Mammography Equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Mammography Equipment market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Mammography Equipment market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: Siemens Healthineers AG, GE Healthcare LLC, Hologic Inc, Philips Healthcare, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Planmed Oy, Adani Medical Systems, Canon Medical Systems, Carestream Healthcare, Konica Minolta, Toshiba Corporation, Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Mammography Equipment marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Mammography Equipment market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Mammography Equipment market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- GE Healthcare LLC
- Hologic Inc
- Philips Healthcare
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Planmed Oy
- Adani Medical Systems
- Canon Medical Systems
- Carestream Healthcare
- Konica Minolta
- Toshiba Corporation