1h Free Analyst TimeForeSights: Psychobiotics
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Psychobiotics, a class of probiotic strains in the gut, are believed to help reduce stress and anxiety levels by producing the neuroactive compounds that control moods.
This report is part of the ForeSights series, which identifies weak signals and considers how the subtle trends of today might impact innovation tomorrow. It explores psychobiotics, which are a revolutionary area of probiotics that may help prevent or improve mood disorders.
- Provides an early warning system for emerging trends, threats, and opportunities in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Drives analysis of potential future consumer behavior.
- Generates ideas and inspiration for new product development.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes you can tap into.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- UpLift Food