Learn over 2 years worth of new peptide drug product development strategies, formulation approaches, delivery technologies and regulatory updates while decreasing drug product time-to-market in just 2 days
Are you looking to improve the performance of your peptide drug products? Register to attend today and walk away with game-changing development strategies which could decrease time-to-market and save you millions.
The 2021 Peptide Drug Design & Delivery Summit will bring together key decision-makers and innovators within this rapidly growing field. This intensive 3-Day program will examine various peptide discovery and synthesis techniques and synthesized and modified peptides. Hear from over 50 peptide drug commercialization experts on a variety of sessions including peptide engineering, peptidomimetics, peptide conjugation, and cell-penetrating peptides for molecular imaging.
Additionally, 2021’s Summit will examine novel strategies for improving peptide stability and half-life, along with novel routes of administration. Case studies will be presented that illustrate the progress made in developing efficacious peptide therapeutics, while leaders in the field point the way to the future for these promising drugs. Meet and network with 160+ drug development professionals and walk away with over 2 years of new peptide commercialization strategies in just 3 days!
Extra value: Attend and gain complimentary access to the popular 2021 Controlled & Modified Drug Release Summit (2 events co-located for the price of 1 registration).
- 50+ Industry-led Speakers
- 160+ Senior Participants
- 14+ Networking Hours
- 16 Tech Exhibitors
2021 themes include:
- Precision medicine & healthcare delivery: making precision medicine a reality via novel technology advancements
- Designing optimal peptides; Peptidomimetics Rational and structure-based design of novel peptides
- Peptide conjugation techniques
- Targeted & localized delivery
- Modeling & simulation approaches
- Cell penetrating peptides in molecular imaging and drug delivery
- Antimicrobial peptides in immunotherapy
- Peptide synthesis; Biosynthesis and modified peptides
- Discovery and development of protease inhibitors
Venue to be announced shortly.