With the recent outbreaks of viruses, the importance of proper preparation is clearly seen. When a pandemic occurs, the importance of keeping the enterprise operational, employees and customers safe can not be underestimated.
The analyst has developed a pandemic planning checklist that comes as an electronic document that can be used right out of the box to highlight areas that need to be addressed.
The areas of focus for the form are:
- Impact of a pandemic on the enterprise
- Impact of a pandemic on employees and customers
- Definition of specific pandemic procedures that are required to address it
- Definition of resource allocations need to protect both employees and customers
- Identification of communication and education required for management and employees
- Identification of coordination with external entities and how to help the local community
It is too late to address many of these issues after a pandemic has taken hold. However, if the enterprise does not have this in place, the Pandemic Planning Checklist is a great first step.
CIOs for Fortune 100 company says, "This is a must-have tool. The Coronavirus is impacting operations and we need to get a handle on our exposure. With the electronic form, my staff was able to immediately identify our risk and implement procedural and staffing solutions quickly."