A report of more than 150-page is developed to help in your business decisions.
The study includes the medical animation market size and forecast for the global medical animation market through 2024, segmented by type, application, therapeutic area, end user, and region as follows:
By Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- 3D Animation
- 2D Animation
- Real-time Imaging (4D Animation)
- Flash Animation
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Drug Mechanism of Action (MOA)
- Patient Education
- Surgical Training and Planning
- Cellular and Molecular Applications
- Other Applications
By Therapeutic Area [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Cosmeceuticals/Plastic Surgery
- Other Therapeutic Areas
By End User [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Life Science Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics
- Academic Institutes
- Other End user
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Rest of the World
Some of the medical animation companies profiled in this report include Infuse Medical, Hybrid Medical Animation, Ghost Productions, Scientific Animations, Invivo Communications, Random42 Scientific Communication, Radius Digital Science, Nucleus Medical Media, AXS Studio, Visible Body, Elara Systems, Animated Biomedical Productions, Xvivo Scientific Animation, Blausen Medical Communications, Understand.Com, Trinsic Animation, Viscira, and Medmovie.
Some of the features of Global Medical Animation Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global medical animation market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by type, application, therapeutic area, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global medical animation market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for medical animation in the global medical animation market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for medical animation in the global medical animation market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global medical animation market by type (3D animation, 2D animation, real-time imaging (4D animation), flash animation), application (drug mechanism of action (moa), patient education, surgical training and planning, cellular and molecular applications and others.), therapeutic area (oncology, cardiology, cosmeceuticals/plastic surgery, dental and others.), end user (life science companies, medical device manufacturers, hospitals, surgical centers, and clinics, academic institutes and others.), and region( North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World(ROW))?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the medical animation market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the medical animation market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this medical animation market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the medical animation market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the medical animation market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this medical animation market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this medical animation area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this medical animation market?
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Medical Animation Market:Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Medical Animation Market by Type
3.3.1: 3D Animation
3.3.2: 2D Animation
3.3.3: Real-time Imaging (4D Animation)
3.3.4: Flash Animation
3.4: Global Medical Animation Market by Application
3.4.1: Drug Mechanism of Action (MOA)
3.4.2: Patient Education
3.4.3: Surgical Training and Planning
3.4.4: Cellular and Molecular Applications
3.4.5: Other Applications
3.5: Global Medical Animation Market by Therapeutic Area
3.5.3: Cosmeceuticals/Plastic Surgery
3.5.5: Other Therapeutic Areas
3.6: Global Medical Animation Market by End Use Industry
3.6.1: Life Sciences Companies
3.6.2: Medical Device Manufacturers
3.6.3: Hospitals, Surgical Centers and Clinics
3.6.4: Academic Institutes
3.6.5: Other End User
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Medical Animation Market by Region
4.2: North American Medical Animation Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry:Life Sciences Companies, Medical Device Manufacturers, Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics, Academic Institutes, and Other End User
4.3: European Medical Animation Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry:Life Sciences Companies, Medical Device Manufacturers, Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics, Academic Institutes, and Other End User
4.4: APAC Medical Animation Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use Industry Life Sciences Companies, Medical Device Manufacturers, Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics, Academic Institutes, and Other End User
4.5: ROW Medical Animation Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use Industry:Life Sciences Companies, Medical Device Manufacturers, Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics, Academic Institutes, and Other End User
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Medical Animation Market by Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Therapeutic Area
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Medical Animation Market by End Use Industry
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Global Medical Animation Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Medical Animation Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Medical Animation Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Infuse Medical
7.2: Hybrid Medical Animation
7.3: Ghost Productions
7.4: Scientific Animations
7.5: Invivo Communications
7.6: Radius Digital Science
7.7: Nucleus Medical Media
7.8: AXS Studio
7.9: Visible Body
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Infuse Medical
- Hybrid Medical Animation
- Ghost Productions
- Scientific Animations
- Invivo Communications
- Radius Digital Science
- Nucleus Medical Media
- AXS Studio
- Visible Body
- Elara Systems
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.