A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the head-up display market, then read this report.
The study includes the head-up display market size and forecast for the head-up display market through 2024, segmented by product type, end use industry, component, and the region as follows:
By Product Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Conventional HUD
- AR-Based HUD
- Video Generators
- Projectors/Projection Units
- Display Units
- Others (relay optics, magnifier glass, and control panel)
- United States
Some of the features of Head-Up Display Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Head-up display market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by product type, component, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Head-up display market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for head-up display in the head-up display market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for head-up display in the head-up display market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the head-up display market by product type (conventional HUD and AR-based HUD), end use industry (aviation and automotive), component (video generators, projectors/projection units, display units, software, and others.), and region (North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the head-up display market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the head-up display market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this head-up display market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the head-up display market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the head-up display market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this head-up display market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this head-up display area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, head-up display market?
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Head-Up Display Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Head-Up Display Market by Product Type
3.3.1: Conventional HUD
3.3.2: AR-Based HUD
3.4: Global Head-Up Display Market by End Use Industry
3.5: Global Head-Up Display Market by Component
3.5.1: Video Generators
3.5.2: Projectors/Projection Units
3.5.3: Display Units
3.5.5: Others (relay optics, magnifier glass, and control panel)
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Geography
4.1: Global Head-Up Display (HUD) Market by Region
4.2: North American Head-Up Display (HUD) Marke
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry: Aviation and Automotive
4.2.2: Market by Product Type: Conventional HUD and AR based HUD
4.2.3: United States Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.2.4: Canadian Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.2.5: Mexican Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.3: European Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry: Aviation and Automotive
4.3.2: Market by Product Type: Conventional HUD and AR based HUD
4.3.3: German Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.3.4: Italian Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.3.5: The UK Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.4: APAC Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use Industry: Aviation and Automotive
4.4.2: Market by Product Type: Conventional HUD and AR based HUD
4.4.3: Chinese Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.4.4: Indian Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.4.5: Japanese Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.5: ROW Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use Industry: Aviation and Automotive
4.5.2: Market by Product Type: Conventional HUD and AR based HUD
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Head-Up Display Market by Product Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Head-Up Display Market by End Use Industry
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Head-Up Display Market by Component
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Head-Up Display Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Head-Up Display Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Head-Up Display Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Nippon Seiki
7.5: BAE Systems
7.6: Pioneer Corporation
7.8: Thales Group
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.