Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the Indian composites market, includes innovation trends focused on high tensile strength, innovation trends focused on high tensile modulus, and innovation trends focused on compatibility with different resins.
A total of 47 figures/charts and 29 tables are provided in this 116-page report to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of benefits, companies researched, and other details of the Indian composites market report, then you should read this report.
The study includes trends and forecast for the Indian composites market by end use, fiber type, and resin type as follows:
By End Use [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
- Pipe and Tank
- Wind Energy
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electrical and Electronics
By Fiber Type [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
- Glass Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Aramid Fiber
By Resin Type [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
- Vinyl Ester
Some of the Indian composites manufacturers profiled in this report include Suzlon, Kineco, Mahindra CEI Automotive, Tata AutoComp Systems, and Patil Rail Infrastructure.
Features of the Indian Composites Market
- Market Size Estimates: Indian composites market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment and volume (M lbs)
- Trend And Forecast Analysis: Indian composites market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments.
- Segmentation Analysis: Indian composites market size by various segments, such as end use, fiber type and resin type in terms of value and volume.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different end use for the Indian composites market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the Indian composites market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 10 key questionsQ.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the Indian composites market by end use (pipe and tank, aerospace and defense, wind energy, electrical and electronics, construction, transportation, marine. telecommunication and others), fiber type (glass fiber, carbon fiber, aramid fiber) and resin type (UPR, epoxy, vinyl ester and others)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the Indian composites market?
Q.4 What are the business risks and threats to the Indian composites market?
Q.5 What are emerging trends in this Indian composites market and the reasons behind them?
Q.6 What are some changing demands of customers in the Indian composites market?
Q.7 What are the new developments in the Indian composites market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.8 Who are the major players in the Indian composites market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.9 What are some of the competitive products and processes in the Indian composites market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.10 What M&A activities did take place in the last five years in the Indian composites market?
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3.2: Global Composites Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Indian Composites Market Trends and Forecast
3.4: Indian Composites Market by End Use
3.4.1: Pipes and Tanks
3.4.2: Aerospace & Defense
3.4.3: Wind Energy
3.4.4: Electrical and Electronics
3.5: Indian Composites Market by Fiber Type
3.5.1: Glass fiber Based Composites
3.5.2: Carbon Fiber Based Composites
3.5.3: Aramid Fiber Based Composites
3.6: Indian Composites Market by Resin Type
3.6.1: UPR Based Composites
3.6.2: Epoxy Based Composites
3.6.3: Vinyl Easter Based Composites
4.2: Geographical Reach
4.3: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.1.1: Growth Opportunities Analysis by End Use
5.2: Emerging Trends in the Indian Composites Market
5.3: Strategic Analysis
5.3.1: Capacity Expansion of the Indian Composites Market
5.3.2: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Indian Composites Market
6.2: Kineco Limited
6.3: Mahindra CEI Automotive Ltd.
6.4: Tata AutoComp Systems
6.5: Patil Rail Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
6.6: Mobility Solution Ltd.
- Kineco Limited
- Mahindra CEI Automotive Ltd.
- Tata AutoComp Systems
- Patil Rail Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Mobility Solution Ltd.
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.