A more than 150-page report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the concrete bonding agents market report then read this report.
The study includes the concrete bonding agents market size and forecast for the concrete bonding agents market through 2024, segmented by agent type, application, and region as follows:
By Agent Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Cementitious Latex Based
- Epoxy Based
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Some of the concrete bonding agents companies profiled in this report include Sika AG, Fosroc International Ltd., Saint-Gobain Weber S.A., Mapei S.P.A., BASF SE, Lafargeholcim, The DOW Chemical Company, DOW Corning Corporation, GCP Applied Technologies, Inc., The Euclid Chemical Company, and The Quikrete Companies, Inc., and others.
Some of the features of Concrete Bonding Agents Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Concrete bonding agents market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by application, agent type, and region
- Regional analysis: Concrete bonding agents market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for concrete bonding agents in the concrete bonding agents market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, concrete bonding agents in the concrete bonding agents market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the concrete bonding agent market by agent type (cementitious latex based and epoxy based), application (repairing, flooring, decorative, and marine), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the concrete bonding agent market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the concrete bonding agent market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this concrete bonding agent market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the concrete bonding agent market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the concrete bonding agent market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in the concrete bonding agent market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last five years in the concrete bonding agent market?
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Concrete Bonding Agents Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Concrete Bonding Agents Market by Agent Type:
3.3.1: Cementitious Latex Based
3.3.2: Epoxy Based
3.4: Global Concrete Bonding Agents Market by Application:
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Concrete Bonding Agents Market by Region
4.2: North American Concrete Bonding Agents Market
4.2.1: Market by Agent Type: Cementitious Latex Based and Epoxy Based
4.2.2: Market by Application: Repairing, Flooring, Decorative, and Marine
4.2.3: Market by Country: US, Canada, and Mexico
4.3: European Concrete Bonding Agents Market
4.3.1: Market by Agent Type: Cementitious Latex Based and Epoxy Based
4.3.2: Market by Application: Repairing, Flooring, Decorative, and Marine
4.3.3: Market by Country: Germany, France, U.K., Spain, and Russia
4.4: APAC Concrete Bonding Agents Market
4.4.1: Market by Agent Type: Cementitious Latex Based and Epoxy Based
4.4.2: Market by Application: Repairing, Flooring, Decorative, and Marine
4.4.3: Market by Country: China, India, Japan, South Korea and Thailand
4.5: ROW Concrete Bonding Agents Market
4.5.1: Market by Agent Type: Cementitious Latex Based and Epoxy Based
4.5.2: Market by Application: Repairing, Flooring, Decorative, and Marine
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Concrete Bonding Agents Market by Agent Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Concrete Bonding Agents Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Concrete Bonding Agents Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Concrete Bonding Agents Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Sika AG
7.2: Fosroc International Ltd.
7.3: Saint-Gobain Weber S.A.
7.4: Mapei S.P.A.
7.5: BASF SE
7.7: The DOW Chemical Company
7.8: DOW Corning Corporation
7.9: GCP Applied Technologies, Inc.
7.10: The Euclid Chemical Company
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Sika AG
- Fosroc International Ltd.
- Saint-Gobain Weber S.A.
- Mapei S.P.A.
- BASF SE
- The DOW Chemical Company
- DOW Corning Corporation
- GCP Applied Technologies, Inc.
- The Euclid Chemical Company
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.