A report of more than 150-page is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the neurostimulation market report then read this report.
The study includes the neurostimulation market size and forecast for the global neurostimulation market through 2024, segmented by product, application, end user, and region as follows:
By Product [$m shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Deep Brain Stimulator
- Sacral Nerve Stimulator
- Vagus Nerve Stimulator
- Gastric Electric Stimulator
- Pain Management
- Essential Tremors
- Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Scientific Research Laboratories
- United States
- United Kingdom
Some of the features of Global Neurostimulation Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global neurostimulation market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by product, application, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global neurostimulation market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for neurostimulation in the global neurostimulation market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for neurostimulation in the global neurostimulation market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global neurostimulation market by product (spinal cord stimulator, deep brain stimulator, sacral nerve stimulator, vagus nerve stimulator, and gastric electric stimulator), application (pain management, epilepsy, essential tremors, urinary and fecal incontinence, depression, dystonia, gastroparesis, parkinson’s disease, and others.), end-user (hospitals, scientific research laboratories, and others.), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the neurostimulation market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the neurostimulation market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this neurostimulation market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the neurostimulation market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the neurostimulation market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this neurostimulation market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this neurostimulation area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this neurostimulation market?
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Neurostimulation Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Neurostimulation Market by Product
3.3.1: Spinal Cord Stimulator
3.3.2: Deep Brain Stimulator
3.3.3: Sacral Nerve Stimulator
3.3.4: Vagus Nerve Stimulator
3.3.5: Gastric Electric Stimulator
3.4: Global Neurostimulation Market by Application
3.4.1: Pain Management
3.4.3: Essential Tremors
3.4.4: Urinary And Fecal Incontinence
3.4.8: Parkinson’s Disease
3.5: Global Neurostimulation Market by End Use Industry
3.5.2: Scientific Research Laboratories
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Neurostimulation Market by Region
4.2: North American Neurostimulation Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry: Hospitals, Scientific Research Laboratories, and Others
4.3: European Neurostimulation Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry: Hospitals, Scientific Research Laboratories, and Others
4.4: APAC Neurostimulation Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use Industry: Hospitals, Scientific Research Laboratories, and Others
4.5: ROW Neurostimulation Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use Industry: Hospitals, Scientific Research Laboratories, and Others
5. Competitor Analysis
- 5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
- 5.2: Market Share Analysis
- 5.3: Operational Integration
- 5.4: Geographical Reach
- 5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Neurostimulation Market by Product Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Neurostimulation Market by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Neurostimulation Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Neurostimulation Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Neurostimulation Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.3: Johnson & Johnson
7.6: Abbott Laboratories
7.7: Merit Medical Systems
7.8: W. L. Gore & Associates
7.9: MicroPort Scientific
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Abbott Laboratories
- Merit Medical Systems
- W. L. Gore & Associates
- MicroPort Scientific
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.