More than 150 page report is developed to help your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the cooling fabrics market report then read this report.
The study includes the cooling fabrics market size and forecast for the Cooling fabrics market through 2024, segmented by fabric type, textile type, application, and region as follows:
By Fabric Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Synthetic Cooling Fabrics
- Natural Cooling Fabrics
- Non Woven
- Sports Apparel
- Protective Wearing
- Middle RoW
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Some of the features of Cooling Fabrics Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Cooling fabrics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by fabric type, textile type, application, and region.
- Regional analysis: Cooling fabrics market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for cooling fabrics in the cooling fabrics market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for cooling fabrics in the cooling fabrics market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the Cooling fabrics market by textile type (woven, non-woven, and knitted), fabric type (synthetic cooling fabric and natural cooling fabric), application (sports apparel, protective wearing, lifestyle, and others.), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, ROW)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the cooling fabrics market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the cooling fabrics market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this cooling fabrics market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the cooling fabrics market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the cooling fabrics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this cooling fabrics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this cooling fabrics area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this cooling fabrics market?
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Cooling fabrics Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Cooling fabrics Market by Fabric Type
3.3.1: Synthetic Cooling Fabric
3.3.2: Natural Cooling Fabric
3.4: Global Cooling fabrics Market by Textile Type
3.5: Global Cooling fabrics Market by Application:
3.5.1: Sports Apparel
3.5.2: Protective Wearing
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Cooling fabrics Market by Region
4.2: North American Cooling fabrics Market
4.2.1: Market by Fabric Type: Synthetic Cooling Fabric and Natural Cooling Fabric
4.2.2: Market by Textile Type: Woven, non-woven, and knitted
4.2.3: Market by Application: Sports Apparel, Protective Wearing, Lifestyle, and Others
4.2.4: Market by Country: US, Canada, and Mexico
4.3: European Cooling fabrics Market
4.3.1: Market by Fabric Type: Synthetic Cooling Fabric and Natural Cooling Fabric
4.3.2: Market by Textile Type: Woven, non-woven, and knitted
4.3.3: Market by Application: Sports Apparel, Protective Wearing, Lifestyle, and Others
4.3.4: Market by Country: Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, France, and Others
4.4: Asia Pacific Cooling fabrics Market
4.4.1: Market by Fabric Type: Synthetic Cooling Fabric and Natural Cooling Fabric
4.4.2: Market by Textile Type: Woven, non-woven, and knitted
4.4.3: Market by Application: Sports Apparel, Protective Wearing, Lifestyle, and Others
4.4.4: Market by Country: China, Japan, India, and Others
4.5: ROW Cooling fabrics Market
4.5.1: Market by Fabric Type: Synthetic Cooling Fabric and Natural Cooling Fabric
4.5.2: Market by Textile Type: Woven, non-woven, and knitted
4.5.3: Market by Application: Sports Apparel, Protective Wearing, Lifestyle, and Others
4.5.4: Market by Country: Middle East & South Aferica and South America
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Cooling fabrics Market by Fabric Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Cooling fabrics Market by Textile Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Cooling fabrics Market by Application
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Cooling fabrics Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Cooling fabrics Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Cooling fabrics Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Cooling fabrics Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.2: Nan Ya Plastics
7.3: Tex-Ray Industrial Co. Ltd.
7.6: Formosa Taffeta Co. Ltd.
7.8 Coolcore LLC
7.9 Taffeta Co. Ltd.
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Tex-Ray Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Formosa Taffeta Co. Ltd.
- Coolcore LLC
- Taffeta Co. Ltd.
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.