A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the explosive detectors market, then read this report.
The study includes the explosive detectors market size and forecast for the global explosive detectors market through 2024, segmented by technology, product type, end use industry, and the region as follows:
By Technology [$M shipment analysis for 2019-2024]:
- Trace Detector
- Bulk Detector
- Vehicle Mounded
- Cargo and Transport
- Military and Defense
- United States
- Rest of the World
Some of the features of Explosive Detectors Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Explosive detectors market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by technology, product type, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Explosive detectors market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for explosive detectors in the explosive detectors market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, explosive detectors in the explosive detectors market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global explosive detector market by technology (trace detector and bulk detector), product type (vehicle mounded, handheld, robotics, biosensor, and others.), end use industry (commercial, cargo and transport, aviation, military and defense, and others.), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what has its impact been on the industry?
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Explosive Detectors Market:Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Explosive Detectors Market by Technology
3.3.1: Trace Detector
3.3.2: Bulk Detector
3.4: Global Explosive Detectors Market by Product Type
3.4.1: Vehicle Mounded
3.5: Global Explosive Detectors Market by End Use Industry
3.5.2: Cargo and Transport
3.5.4: Military and Defense
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Explosive Detector Market by Region
4.2: North American Explosive Detector Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry:Commercial, Cargo and Transport, Aviation, Military and Defense, and Others
4.2.2: Market by Product Type:Vehicle Mounded, Handheld, Robotics, Biosensor, and Others
4.2.3: United States Explosive Detector Market
4.2.4: Canadian Explosive Detector Market
4.2.5: Mexican Explosive Detector Market
4.3: European Explosive Detector Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry:Commercial, Cargo and Transport, Aviation, Military and Defense, and Others
4.3.2: Market by Product Type:Vehicle Mounded, Handheld, Robotics, Biosensor, and Others
4.3.3: German Explosive Detector Market
4.3.4: Italian Explosive Detector Market
4.3.5: The UK Explosive Detector Market
4.4: APAC Explosive Detector Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use Industry: Commercial, Cargo and Transport, Aviation, Military and Defense, and Others
4.4.2: Market by Product Type: Vehicle Mounded, Handheld, Robotics, Biosensor, and Others
4.4.3: Chinese Explosive Detector Market
4.4.4: Indian Explosive Detector Market
4.4.5: Japanese Explosive Detector Market
4.5: ROW Explosive Detector Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use Industry: Commercial, Cargo and Transport, Aviation, Military and Defense, and Others
4.5.2: Market by Product Type: Vehicle Mounded, Handheld, Robotics, Biosensor, and Others
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Regional Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Explosive Detectors Market by Technology
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Explosive Detectors Market by Product Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Explosive Detectors Market by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Explosive Detectors Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Explosive Detectors Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Explosive Detectors Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.2: Smiths Group PLC
7.3: L-3 Communications Holdings
7.4: OSI Systems
7.6: Implant Sciences Corporation
7.7: Flir Systems
7.8: Chemring Group PLC
7.9: American Science & Engineering
7.10: Analogic Corporation
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.