More than 150 page report is developed to help your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the agricultural biologicals market report then read this report.
The study includes the agricultural biologicals market size and forecast for the global agricultural biologicals market through 2024, segmented by product type, source, application, and region as follows:
By Product Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Cereals & grains
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Fruits & vegetables
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle east and Africa
- South America
Some of the features of Global Agricultural Biologicals Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global agricultural biologicals market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by product type, source, application, and region
- Regional analysis: Global Agricultural biologicals market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for agricultural biologicals in the global agricultural biologicals market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for agricultural biologicals in the global Agricultural biologicals market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global agricultural biological market by product type (biopesticides, biofertilizers, and biostimulants), source(microbials and biochemical), application (cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, and fruits & vegetables), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the agricultural biological market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the agricultural biological market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this agricultural biological market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the agricultural biological market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the agricultural biological market? which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this agricultural biological market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this agricultural biological area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this agricultural biological market?
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024:
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Agricultural Biological Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Agricultural Biological Market By Product Type:
3.4: Global Agricultural Biological Market By Source:
3.5: Global Agricultural Biological Market By Crop Type:
3.5.1: Cereals & grains
3.5.2: Oilseeds and pulses
3.5.3: Fruits & vegetables
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region:
4.1: Global Agricultural Biological Market by Region
4.2: North American Agricultural Biological Market
4.2.1: Market by Product Type: Biopesticides, biofertilizers, and biostimulants
4.2.2: Market by Source: Microbials and biochemicals.
4.2.3: Market by Crop Type: Cereals & grains, oilseeds and pulses, and fruits and vegetables.
4.2.4: Market by Country: US, Canada, and Mexico
4.3: European Agricultural Biological Market
4.3.1: Market by Product Type: Biopesticides, biofertilizers, and biostimulants
4.3.2: Market by Source: Microbials and biochemicals.
4.3.3: Market by Crop Type: Cereals & grains, oilseeds and pulses, and fruits and vegetables.
4.3.4: Market by Country: Germany, UK, France, Italy, and Spain
4.4: APAC Agricultural Biological Market
4.4.1: Market by Product Type: Biopesticides, biofertilizers, and biostimulants
4.4.2: Market by Source: Microbials and biochemicals.
4.4.3: Market by Crop Type: Cereals & grains, oilseeds and pulses, and fruits and vegetables.
4.4.4: Market by Country: China, Japan, India, and South Korea
4.5: ROW Agricultural Biological Market
4.5.1: Market by Product Type: Biopesticides, biofertilizers, and biostimulants
4.5.2: Market by Source: Microbials and biochemicals.
4.5.3: Market by Crop Type: Cereals & grains, oilseeds and pulses, and fruits and vegetables.
4.5.4: Market by Country: Middle East and Africa and South America
5. Competitor Analysis:
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Biological Market by Product type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Biological Market by Source
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Biological Market by Crop Type
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Biological Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Agricultural Biological Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Agricultural Biological Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players:
7.3: Bayer Crop Science
7.4: Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
7.5: Novozymes A/S
7.6: Certis U.S.A.
7.7: Agrinos AS
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.