A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the portable battery pack market, then read this report.
The study includes the portable battery pack market size and forecast for the portable battery pack market through 2024, segmented by battery technology, capacity range, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Battery Technology [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Nickel Metal Hydride
- Nickel Cadmium Technologies
- 1000mAh to 2500mAh
- 2510mAh to 5000mAh
- 5010 mAh to 7500mAh
- 7510mAh to 10, 000mAh
- Above 10, 000mAh
- Smart Phones
- Portable Media Players
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the features of portable battery pack market report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Portable battery pack market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by capacity range, end use industry, battery technology, and region.
- Regional analysis: Portable battery pack market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for portable battery pack in the portable battery pack market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, portable battery pack in the portable battery pack market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the portable battery pack market by battery technology (li-ion, nickel metal hydride, li-polymer, nickel cadmium technologies), capacity (1000mAh to 2500mAh, 2510mAh to 5000mAh, 5010 mAh to 7500mAh, 7510mAh to 10, 000mAh, and above 10, 000mAh), end use industry (smart phones, tablets, portable media players, others), and region (APAC, North America, Europe and ROW)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what has its impact been on the industry?
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Portable Battery Pack Market:Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Portable Battery Pack Market by Battery Technology
3.3.2: Nickel Metal Hydride
3.3.4: Nickel Cadmium Technologies
3.4: Global Portable Battery Pack Market by Capacity Range
3.4.1: 1000mAh to 2500mAh
3.4.2: 2510mAh to 5000mAh
3.4.3: 5010 mAh to 7500mAh
3.4.4: 7510mAh to 10, 000mAh
3.4.5: Above 10, 000mAh
3.5: Global Portable Battery Pack Market by End Use Industry
3.5.1: Smart Phones
3.5.3: Portable Media Players
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Portable Battery Pack Market by Region
4.2: North American Portable Battery Pack Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry: Smart Phones, Tablets, Portable Media Players, and Others
4.2.2: Market by Battery Technology: Li-Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride, Li-Polymer, and Nickel Cadmium
4.2.3: United States Portable Battery Pack Market
4.2.4: Canadian Portable Battery Pack Market
4.2.5: Mexican Portable Battery Pack Market
4.3: European Portable Battery Pack Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry: Smart Phones, Tablets, Portable Media Players, and Others
4.3.2: Market by Battery Technology: Li-Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride, Li-Polymer, and Nickel Cadmium
4.3.3: German Portable Battery Pack Market
4.3.4: Italian Portable Battery Pack Market
4.3.5: The UK Portable Battery Pack Market
4.4: APAC Portable Battery Pack Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use Industry: Smart Phones, Tablets, Portable Media Players, and Others
4.4.2: Market by Battery Technology: Li-Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride, Li-Polymer, and Nickel Cadmium
4.4.3: Chinese Portable Battery Pack Market
4.4.4: Indian Portable Battery Pack Market
4.4.5: Japanese Portable Battery Pack Market
4.5: ROW Portable Battery Pack Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use Industry: Smart Phones, Tablets, Portable Media Players, and Others
4.5.2: Market by Battery Technology: Li-Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride, Li-Polymer, and Nickel Cadmium
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Portable Battery Pack Market by Battery Technology
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Portable Battery Pack Market by Capacity Range
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Portable Battery Pack Market by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Portable Battery Pack Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Portable Battery Pack Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Portable Battery Pack Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: BYD Company
7.2: China Bak Battery
7.3: Duracell International
7.4: Energizer Holding
7.5: LG Chem
7.7: Panasonic Corporation
7.8: Samsung SDI
7.9: Simplo Technology
7.10: Sony Corporation
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.