A more than 150 page report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the 1,4 butanediol market, then read this report.
The study includes the 1,4 butanediol market size and forecast for the global 1,4 butanediol market through 2024, segmented by technology, application, and region as follows:
By Technology: [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Reppe process
- Davy process
- Butadiene process
- Propylene oxide process
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The Rest of the World
Some of the features of 'Global 1,4 Butanediol Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis' include
- Market size estimates: Global 1,4 butanediol market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by technology, application, and region
- Regional analysis: Global 1,4 butanediol market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for 1,4 butanediol in the global 1,4 butanediol market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, 1,4 butanediol in the global 1,4 butanediol market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global 1,4 butanediol market by technology (reppe process, davy process, butadiene process, propylene oxide process, and others), application (THF, PBT, GBL, PU, and others), and region ( North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW))?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the 1,4 butanediol market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the 1,4 butanediol market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this 1,4 butanediol market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the 1,4 butanediol market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the 1,4 butanediol market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this 1,4 butanediol market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this 1,4 butanediol area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, 1,4 butanediol market?
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global 1,4 Butanediol Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global 1,4 Butanediol Market Technology
3.3.1: Reppe process
3.3.2: Davy process
3.3.3: Butadiene process
3.3.4: Propylene oxide process
3.4: Global 1,4 Butanediol Market by Application
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global 1,4 Butanediol Market by Region
4.2: North American 1,4 Butanediol Market
4.2.1: Market by Technology: Reppe process, Davy process, Butadiene process, Propylene oxide process, and Others
4.2.2: Market by Application: THF, PBT, GBL, PU, and others
4.2.3: Market by Country: US, Canada, and Mexico
4.3: European 1,4 Butanediol Market
4.3.1: Market by Technology: Reppe process, Davy process, Butadiene process, Propylene oxide process, and Others
4.3.2: Market by Application: THF, PBT, GBL, PU, and others
4.3.3: Market by Country: Germany, France, U.K., Spain, and Russia
4.4: APAC 1,4 Butanediol Market
4.4.1: Market by Technology: Reppe process, Davy process, Butadiene process, Propylene oxide process, and Others
4.4.2: Market by Application: THF, PBT, GBL, PU, and others
4.4.3: Market by Country: China, India, Japan, South Korea and Thailand
4.5: ROW 1,4 Butanediol Market
4.5.1: Market by Technology: Reppe process, Davy process, Butadiene process, Propylene oxide process, and Others
4.5.2: Market by Application: THF, PBT, GBL, PU, and others
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global 1,4 Butanediol Market by Technology
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global 1,4 Butanediol Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global 1,4 Butanediol Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global 1,4 Butanediol Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global 1,4 Butanediol Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: SK Global Chemical Co. Ltd.
7.2: BASF SE
7.3: LyondellBasell Chemicals
7.4: Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
7.5: Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
7.6: Ashland Inc.
7.7: Bioamber Inc.
7.8: Chemtura Corporation
7.9: Chongqing Jian Feng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
7.10: Dairen Chemical Corporation
7.11: Genomatica Inc.
7.12: Invista S.A.R.L
7.13: Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM)
7.14: Shanxi Sanwei Group Co. Ltd
7.15: International Specialty Products
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- SK Global Chemical Co. Ltd.
- BASF SE
- LyondellBasell Chemicals
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- Ashland Inc.
- Bioamber Inc.
- Chemtura Corporation
- Chongqing Jian Feng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
- Dairen Chemical Corporation
- Genomatica Inc.
- Invista S.A.R.L
- Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM)
- Shanxi Sanwei Group Co. Ltd
- International Specialty Products
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.