A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the construction additives market, then read this report.
The study includes the construction additives market size and forecast for the construction additives market through 2024, segmented by additive type, end use, and region as follows:
By Additive Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Chemical Additive
- Mineral Additive
- Fiber Additive
By End-use [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
Some of the construction additives companies profiled in this report include BASF, Sika, DOW, W.R.Grace, RPM, Chryso, Evonik, Mapei, Fosroc, and Cico Group.
Some of the features of 'Construction Additives Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis' include
- Market size estimates: Construction additives market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by additive type, end use, and region.
- Regional analysis: Construction additives market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the
- Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for construction additives in the construction additives market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, construction additives in the construction additives market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the construction additives market by additive type (chemical additive, mineral additive, and fiber additive), end-use (residential, commercial, and infrastructure), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and ROW)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the construction additives market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the construction additives market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this construction additives market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the construction additives market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the construction additives market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this construction additives market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this construction additives area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in construction additives market?
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Construction Additives Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Construction Additives Market by Additive Type
3.3.1: Chemical Additive
3.3.2: Mineral Additive
3.3.3: Fiber Additive
3.4: Global Construction Additives Market by End Use
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Construction Additives Market by Region
4.2: North American Construction Additives Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use: Residential, Commercial, and Infrastructure
4.3: European Construction Additives Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use: Residential, Commercial, and Infrastructure
4.4: APAC Construction Additives Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use: Residential, Commercial, and Infrastructure
4.5: ROW Construction Additives Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use: Residential, Commercial, and Infrastructure
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Construction Additives Market by Additive Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Construction Additives Market by End Use
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Construction Additives Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Construction Additives Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Construction Additives Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Construction Additives Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.10: Cico Group
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Cico Group
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.