A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the induction motor market, then read this report.
The study includes the Induction Motor market size and forecast for the induction motor market through 2024, segmented by supply phase, end use industry, efficiency type, and region type as follows:
By Supply Phase Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Single Phase Induction Motor
- Three Phase Induction Motor
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
Some of the features of Induction Motor Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Induction motor market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by supply phase, end use industry, efficiency class, and region.
- Regional analysis: Induction motor market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for Induction Motor in the induction motor market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, induction motor in the induction motor market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the induction motor market by supply phase (single phase induction motor and three phase induction motor), end use industry (residential, industrial, and commercial), efficiency class (IE1, IE2, IE3, and IE4), and region (APAC, North America, Europe, and ROW)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the induction motor market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the induction motor market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this Induction Motor market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the induction motor market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the induction motor market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this induction motor market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this induction motor area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, induction motor market?
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Induction Motor Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Induction Motor Market by End Use Industry
3.4: Global Induction Motor Market by Supply Phase Type
3.4.1: Single Phase Induction Motor
3.4.2: Three Phase Induction Motor
3.5: Global Induction Motor Market by Efficiency Class
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Induction Motor Market by Region
4.2: North American Induction Motor Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
4.2.2: Market by Supply Phase: Single Phase Induction Motor and Three Phase Induction Motor
4.2.3: United States Induction Motor Market
4.2.4: Canadian Induction Motor Market
4.2.5: Mexican Induction Motor Market
4.3: European Induction Motor Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
4.3.2: Market by Supply Phase: Single Phase Induction Motor and Three Phase Induction Motor
4.3.3: German Induction Motor Market
4.3.4: Italian Induction Motor Market
4.3.5: The UK Induction Motor Market
4.4: APAC Induction Motor Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use Industry: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
4.4.2: Market by Supply Phase: Single Phase Induction Motor and Three Phase Induction Motor
4.4.3: Chinese Induction Motor Market
4.4.4: Indian Induction Motor Market
4.4.5: Japanese Induction Motor Market
4.5: ROW Induction Motor Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use Industry: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
4.5.2: Market by Supply Phase: Single Phase Induction Motor and Three Phase Induction Motor
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Induction Motor Market by Supply Phase
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Induction Motor Market by End Use Industry
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Induction Motor Market by Efficiency Class
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Induction Motor Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Induction Motor Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Induction Motor Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Nidec Motor Corporation
7.2: ABB Ltd.
7.3: Siemens AG
7.4: WEG Electric Corp
7.5: Emerson Electric Co.
7.7: Baldor Electric
7.8: Brook Crompton
7.9: Johnson Electric Holdings
7.10: Regal Beloit
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Nidec Motor Corporation
- ABB Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- WEG Electric Corp
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Baldor Electric
- Brook Crompton
- Johnson Electric Holdings
- Regal Beloit
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.