A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the smart irrigation market, then read this report.
The study includes the smart irrigation market size and forecast for the global smart irrigation market through 2024, segmented by system, component, application, end use industry, and region as follows:
By System [$M shipment analysis for 2019-2024]:
- Weather-based controllers
- Sensor-based controllers
- Smart flow meters
- Water Flow Meters
- Water resources management
- Soil management
- Ground water management
- Open Field
- Turf and Landscape
- Golf Courses
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
Some of the features of smart irrigation market report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Smart irrigation market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by system, component, application, and end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Smart irrigation market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for smart irrigation in the smart irrigation market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, smart irrigation in the smart irrigation market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global smart irrigation market by system (weather-based controllers, sensor-based controllers, and smart flow meters), component (controllers, sensors, and water flow meters), application (water resource management, soil management, and ground water management), end use industry (agricultural and non agricultural) and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what has its impact been on the industry?
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Smart Irrigation Market:Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Smart Irrigation Market by System
3.3.1: Weather-based Controller
3.3.2: Sensor-based Controller
3.3.3: Smart Flow Meter
3.4: Global Smart Irrigation Market by Component
3.4.3: Water Flow Meter
3.5: Global Smart Irrigation Market by Application
3.5.1: Water Resources Management
3.5.2: Soil Management
3.5.3: Ground Water Management
3.6: Global Smart Irrigation Market by End Use Industry
126.96.36.199: Open Field
188.8.131.52: Turf and Landscape
184.108.40.206: Golf Courses
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Smart Irrigation Market by Region
4.2: North American Smart Irrigation Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry: Agricultural and Non Agricultural
4.2.2: Market by Application: Water Resource Management, Soil Management and Ground Water Management
4.2.3: United States Smart Irrigation Market
4.2.4: Canadian Smart Irrigation Market
4.2.5: Mexican Smart Irrigation Market
4.3: European Smart Irrigation Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry: Agricultural and Non Agricultura
4.3.2: Market by Application: Water Resource Management, Soil Management and Ground Water Management
4.3.3: German Smart Irrigation Market
4.3.4: Italian Smart Irrigation Market
4.3.5: The UK Smart Irrigation Market
4.4: APAC Smart Irrigation Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use Industry: Agricultural and Non Agricultural
4.4.2: Market by Application: Water Resource Management, Soil Management and Ground Water Management
4.4.3: Chinese Smart Irrigation Market
4.4.4: Indian Smart Irrigation Market
4.4.5: Japanese Smart Irrigation Market
4.5: ROW Smart Irrigation Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use Industry: Agricultural and Non Agricultural
4.5.2: Market by Application: Water Resource Management, Soil Management and Ground Water Management
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Regional Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart Irrigation Market by System
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart Irrigation Market by Component
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart Irrigation Market by Application
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart Irrigation Market by End Use Industry
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart Irrigation Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Smart Irrigation Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Smart Irrigation Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Toro Company
7.2: Rain Bird Corporation
7.3: Hunter industries
7.5: Stevens Water Monitoring System
7.9: Banyan Water
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Toro Company
- Rain Bird Corporation
- Hunter industries
- Stevens Water Monitoring System
- Banyan Water
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.