More than 150 page report is developed to help your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the fiber optics market, then read this report.
The study includes the fiber optics market size and forecast for the fiber optics market through 2024, segmented by optical fiber type, cable type, application, and region as follows:
By Optical Fiber Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Glass optical fiber
- Plastics optical fiber
- Single mode
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
Some of the features of 'Fiber Optics Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis' include
- Market size estimates: Fiber optics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by optical fiber type, cable type, application, and region
- Regional analysis: Fiber optics market breakdown Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for fiber optics in the fiber optics market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for fiber optics in the fiber optics market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the fiber optics market by Optical Fiber Type (Glass optical fiber and Plastics optical fiber), Cable Type (Single mode and Multi-mode), Application (Communications- Telecom, Premises, Utility, CATV, Military, Industrial, Security, and Metropolitan and Non-communications- Sensors and Fiber Optic Lighting), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW)?
Q.2.Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3.Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the fiber optics market?
Q.5.What are the business risks and threats to the fiber optics market?
Q.6.What are emerging trends in this fiber optics market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7.What are some changing demands of customers in the fiber optics market?
Q.8.What are the new developments in the fiber optics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9.Who are the major players in this fiber optics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10.What are some of the competitive products and processes in this fiber optics area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11.What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this fiber optics market?
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Fiber optics Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Fiber optics Market by Optical Fiber Type
3.3.1: Glass Optical Fiber
3.3.2: Plastics Optical Fiber
3.4: Global Fiber optics Market by Cable Type
3.4.1: Single mode
3.5: Global Fiber optics Market by Application:
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Fiber optics Market by Region
4.2: North American Fiber optics Market
4.2.1: Market by Optical Fiber Type: Glass Optical Fiber and Plastics Optical Fiber
4.2.2: Market by Cable Type: Single mode and Multi-mode
4.2.3: Market by Application: communications and non-communications
4.2.4: Market by Country: US, Canada, and Mexico
4.3: European Fiber optics Market
4.3.1: Market by Optical Fiber Type: Glass Optical Fiber and Plastics Optical Fiber
4.3.2: Market by Cable Type: Single mode and Multi-mode
4.3.3: Market by Application: communications and non-communications
4.3.4: Market by Country: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others
4.4: APAC Fiber optics Market
4.4.1: Market by Optical Fiber Type: Glass Optical Fiber and Plastics Optical Fiber
4.4.2: Market by Cable Type: Single mode and Multi-mode
4.4.3: Market by Application: communications and non-communications
4.4.4: Market by Country: China, India, Japan, Indonesia, and Others
4.5: ROW Fiber optics Market
4.5.1: Market by Optical Fiber Type: Glass Optical Fiber and Plastics Optical Fiber
4.5.2: Market by Cable Type: Single mode and Multi-mode
4.5.3: Market by Application: communications and non-communications
4.5.4: Market by Country: Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Others
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Fiber optics Market by Optical Fiber Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Fiber optics Market by Cable Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Application
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Fiber optics Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Fiber optics Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Fiber optics Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Fiber optics Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Corning Inc.
7.2: Prysmian Group
7.3: AFL Global
7.5: Leoni AG
7.6: Furukawa Electric
7.7: LS Cable & System
7.8: General Cable Corporation
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Corning Inc.
- Prysmian Group
- AFL Global
- Leoni AG
- Furukawa Electric
- LS Cable & System
- General Cable Corporation
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.