This issue of the Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles innovations related to an enzyme encapsulated nanoprobe designed to diagnose cancer, ultrathin hexagonal (4H structure) gold nanoribbons intended to function as catalyst supports. The TOE also features a high resolution atomic force microscope, which operates at a low temperature, and a nanocoating that offers a solution to electric waste treatment.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Innovations in Nanoencapsulation, Nanocomposites, Nanofibrous Coatings, and Quantum Dots
- Profile 1-Enzyme-encapsulated Human Serum Albumin (HSA) Nanoparticle-based Nanoprobe
- Profile 2-Development of Nano-bioconjugate Film by Using Aloe Vera Gel
- Profile 3-Development of Nanocomposite using Zinc Salt and Lignin from Agro Waste
- Profile 4-Electrospun Osteogenic Nanofibrous Coatings in Bone Implants Encourages Rapid Osseointegration
- Profile 5-Environmental Approach Toward Future Electronic Waste Management Through Coating
- Profile 6-Developing Highly Effective and Low-Risk Therapeutic Treatment Through Nanoparticles
- Profile 7-Highly Efficient and Low Energy Consumption Power System for Electronic Devices
- Profile 8-Fabricating High Barrier and Cost-effective Anti-corrosion Coating
- Profile 9-Nanoprinting Technique to Building Nanoarchitectures
- Profile 10-Ultrathin Hexagonal Gold Nanoribbons
- Profile 11-Nanoscale Crystal Diode (Quantum Dot Technology)
- Profile 12-Hollow Heterodimer Nanocrystals Catalyst
- Profile 13-Atomic Buckling of Silicene by Atomic Force Microscopy
- Profile 14-Enhanced Food Shelf Life Using Nanocomposite
- Profile 15-Improved Efficiency for 2D Perovskite Solar Cells
- Key Contacts