This issue of Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features trends and innovations in Inspection and routing of pipelines, Identification of exact location of the damaged and leaking pipelines, and the utilization of novel field management platforms to monitor upstream and downstream processes in real-time. It also provides intelligence on the measurement of contaminants that can be treated during the oil refinery processes. The TOE also features innovations based on the new developments in the use of portable kits that can be used for testing specific contaminants to enhance water quality used during oil & gas upstream and downstream operations. Additionally, the TOE provides intelligence on the innovative ways to provide real-time information on drilling to enhance return of investment. The TOE also focuses on an innovation based on augmented reality for enhancing operational efficiency, use of novel e-commerce platforms for purchasing oil drilling equipment, novel software platforms to improve oil & gas asset management, and the use of nanomaterials and chemicals that can enhance oil productivity.
The Oil and Gas TOE provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of Contents
Advances in Pipeline Leakage Detection, Real-time Tracking of Assets, Portable Water Quality Testing, and Oil & Gas Asset Management Software
- Location-based Technology Improves Distribution Network
- Integration of Multiple Sources of Data to Identify Pipeline Leakages
- Real-time Tracking of Assets Improves Operational Efficiency
- Accurate Measurement of Contaminants in Chemicals
- Detection of Methane Leakage Through Drone Technology
- High Accuracy Water Cut Measurement Equipment
- Portable Kit Reduces Time Needed for Water Quality Testing
- Technology Lowers Measurement-While-Drilling Cost
- Augmented Reality Improves Operational Efficiencies
- Software Improves Oil and Gas Asset Management
- Chemicals Improve Production Recovery
- E-commerce Platform Provides Transparency in Purchasing Parts
- Key Contacts