This Mobility TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles advancements in flexible battery, robot taxicab, autonomous driving, neuromorphic computing and artificial intelligence, internal combustion engine, electric vehicle charging, and ADAS.
The purpose of the Mobility Technology TOE is to raise awareness of global technology innovations in self-propelled ground-based mobile platforms that are not only technically significant, but potentially offering commercial value. Each monthly TOE provides subscribers valuable descriptions and analyses of 10 noteworthy innovations. The main focus is on highway-licensed motor vehicles (light, medium and heavy). Passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, scooters and railway locomotives are within the product scope, energized by any fuel.
Many of the innovations concern powertrains (internal combustion engines, turbines, battery electrics, fuel cell electrics, hybrid-electrics), as well as drivetrains (including transmissions), interiors--seating and displays, advanced materials--as for body/chassis, wireless connectivity, and self-driving technology that is currently receiving so much attention. The A&T TOE outlines and evaluates each innovation, notes which organizations and developers are involved, projects the likely timing for commercialization, furnishes a patent analysis, and provides valuable strategic insights for industry stakeholders.
The Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (AMA) Cluster covers technologies that enable clean, lean and flexible manufacturing and industrial automation. Technologies such as three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) printing, wireless sensors and networks, information and communication technology, multimaterial joining, composites manufacturing, digital manufacturing, micro- and nano-manufacturing, lasers, advanced software, and printing techniques, are covered as part of this cluster. The technologies covered here impact a wide range of industries, such as the impact semiconductor, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, industrial, healthcare, logistics, and electronics industries.
Advancements in Batteries, Robo Taxis, AI, Autonomous Vehicles, Combustion Engines, Air Taxis, and Machine Learning
- Thin and Flexible Battery with Organic Electrodes
- Autonomous Robot Taxicabs Integrated with LiDAR, Vision Sensors, and Machine Learning
- Level 4 Full Stack Solution Enables Autonomous Driving
- AI Perception Software Enables Environmental Sensing in Autonomous Vehicles
- Autonomous Drifting for Improved Safety
- Efficient and Cleaner Internal Combustion Engine
- Compact Hydrogenerator for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Hyundai to Support Uber’s Air Taxi Project
- AI-based Solution for Automotive System Failure Prediction
- AI-based Platform to Avoid Road Accidents
- AI-based Solution for Safe, Efficient, and Intelligent Autonomous Driving
- Machine Learning-based Autonomous Perception and Vision Optimization Platform
- Compact Localization System for Autonomous Vehicles
- Neuromorphic AI Platform for Smart Cars
- Enhanced Vision solution for ADAS
- Key Contacts
- Your Thought Leader