The 'Switzerland Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swiss reinsurance segment.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2014-2018).
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of Swiss reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Switzerland insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Swiss reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Swiss reinsurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Switzerland -
- It provides historical values for the Swiss reinsurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Swiss reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of ContentsChapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Life Reinsurers
Composition of Top General Reinsurers
Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 6 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 7 Insurtech
Chapter 8 Appendix
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Schweizerische Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG
- Euler Hermes Reinsurance AG
- Catlin Re Schweiz AG
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions Ltd
- RenaissanceRe Europe AG
- Scor Switzerland AG
- MS Amlin AG
- Uniqa Re AG
- New Reinsurance Company Ltd
- Coface Re SA