Marvell's storage business has historically accounted for the majority of its revenue, but revenue from its networking segment has been growing.
Marvell is a developer and supplier of semiconductor solutions for use in data storage units, networking devices and various other application processors. Its solutions are almost purely provisioned for infrastructure, with a small amount for consumer applications.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- an analysis of the company's strategic direction
- an overview of the company's next-generation wireless business
- a list of the company's key acquisitions and divestitures
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.