6G will Profoundly Impact Connectivity, Networking, and Short-Range Communications
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
In many respects, technologies and capabilities beyond 5G (B5G) represent an extension of those initiated with 5G, but in many other aspects, will be ground-breaking with 6G technology that goes beyond anything anticipated by fifth-generation wireless.
Areas that 6G will continue to build upon from 5G include:
- Service Based Architecture
- Integration of Edge Computing with Communications
- Smart Antennas and the use of MIMO and Beam-forming
- Continued focus on Hyper-fast, Ultra-low Latency Solutions
Areas that 6G will bring new challenges include:
- Extreme focus on Local Communications and Networking
- Need for Device-to-Device Signaling, Relay, and Mesh Networks
- Support of Many Micro-operators tying together Networks
This report evaluates the anticipated impact that 6G will have upon short-range communications and networking. The report analyzes opportunities and challenges for connectivity, signaling, and data exchange. The report also assesses the how 6G technology will impact business users including private networks, micro-operators, and more. It also includes forecasts for 6G infrastructure for 2025 to 2030.
With the purchase of this report at the Multi-user License or greater level, you will have access to one hour with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This will need to be used within three months of purchase.
This report also includes a complimentary Excel file with data from the report for purchasers at the Site License or greater level.
Table of Contents
1. 6G Overview
2. 6G Radio Challenges and Opportunities
3. 6G Impact on Short-Range Communications
4. 6G Impact on Networking
5. 6G Enabled Communications and Network Solutions
6. 6G Communications and Networking Use Cases
7. 6G Consumer and Business Solutions
8. 6G Forecasts
8.1. 6G Infrastructure Market 2025 - 2030
8.2. 6G Infrastructure Deployment 2025 - 2030