Healthcare Markets International
- 10 digital issues per year plus full access to the online news archive and an IMTJ subscription.
- Healthcare Markets International is the only publication to look at the industry globally and capture the cross-border dynamics. The leading CEOs and influencers have been interviewed and the journal reports on the deals, publishes the best thought-leadership and combines it with market data and in-depth analysis. Healthcare Market International focuses on hard facts.
- 10 digital editions of Healthcare Markets International
- Full access to the online news archive
- IMTJ (International Medical Travel Journal) subscription
Healthcare Markets International delivers comprehensive, reliable and independent reporting on the full range of acute and primary healthcare services markets operating around the world.
This digital journal covers medical and surgical hospitals and clinics, psychiatric hospitals, fertility, dentistry, primary healthcare and temporary/flexible staffing.
Always at the forefront of the news, Healthcare Markets International prides itself on its interviews with leading names in the sector, its in-depth features and business news coverage which is second to none, providing invaluable insight and analysis.
Themed issues, guest writers and unique early access to the intelligence, make Healthcare Markets International the must-read publication covering the international business of acute care.
The International Medical Travel Journal (IMTJ) was established in 2007 in response to the increasing interest in medical travel and medical tourism. It embraces many of the themes that challenge healthcare providers across the world – insurance, accreditation, marketing and promotion, quality, patient safety, levels of care and experience in treating international patients.
Unique access to the country’s leading healthcare intelligence provider
A unique feature of this publication, is the access to healthcare intelligence contained within the publisher’s proprietary database and consultancy teams. This allows the implications of each article to be assessed in the context of underlying trends and emerging market forces.
Digital subscription package
Subscribers have access to a password protected news stream and a fully searchable online archive of stories. This digital subscription includes use of an online portal where you’ll find PDF editions of each monthly issue available to download.
The publisher is the chosen provider of independent sector healthcare market data to the UK government’s Office for National Statistics.