Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Big Data & Business Analytics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of Analytics Tools, the Big Data & Business Analytics Market is examined across Dashboard & Data Visualization, Data Mining & Warehousing, Reporting, and Self-Service Tools.
On the basis of Component, the Big Data & Business Analytics Market is examined across Services and Solutions.
On the basis of Deployment Mode, the Big Data & Business Analytics Market is examined across On-Cloud and On-Premise.
The Risk & Credit Analytics is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
On the basis of Application, the Big Data & Business Analytics Market is examined across Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Pricing Analytics, Risk & Credit Analytics, Spatial Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics, Transportation Analytics, and Workforce Analytics. The Supply Chain Analytics commanded the largest size in the Big Data & Business Analytics Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Risk & Credit Analytics is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
The Healthcare & Life Sciences is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
On the basis of End User, the Big Data & Business Analytics Market is examined across Academia & Research, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Logistics, & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Energy & Utility, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, IT & Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, and Consumer Goods & Retail. The Banking, Financial Services & Insurance commanded the largest size in the Big Data & Business Analytics Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Healthcare & Life Sciences is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
On the basis of Geography, the Big Data & Business Analytics Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region is examined across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region is examined across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region is examined across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Big Data & Business Analytics Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Big Data & Business Analytics Market including Accenture, Acuvate, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Analytics8 Ltd, Elinext Group, Fair Isaac Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, HPE Development LP, IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, Microsoft Corporation, Mindtree Limited, Mu Sigma, NTT DATA, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Palantir Technologies, Plaxonic Technologies., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sky Potential Technologies, Teradata Corporation, THE AWARE GROUP, ThoughtSpot, TIBCO Software Inc., and Wipro Ltd..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Big Data & Business Analytics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Big Data & Business Analytics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and their impact analysis shaping the Global Big Data & Business Analytics Market during the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position if vendors in the Global Big Data & Business Analytics Market?
4. How Porters Five Forces define the Global Big Data & Business Analytics Market landscape?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Big Data & Business Analytics Market?
6. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Big Data & Business Analytics Market?
7. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Big Data & Business Analytics Market?
8. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Big Data & Business Analytics Market?
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Market Outlook
3.2. Geography Outlook
3.3. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Big Data & Business Analytics Market, By Geography
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Adoption of big data and business analytics by organizations due to advance mobility, agile and adaptable platforms
5.2.2. Need to analyse and harness vast amount of data to make data backed decision for the daily activities in business
5.2.3. Rising adoption of SMAC technologies and self-service business intelligence
5.2.4. Growing adoption of big data and business analytics among end use industries
5.3.1. Dearth of skilled professionals and complicated associated with reporting and analyzing multiple systems
5.3.2. Inability to find the tool that can best meet organizations need
5.4.1. Integration with AI predictive analytics and robotic process automation
5.4.2. Adoption by transportation and supply chain management industry
5.4.3. Integration with emerging social media analytics
5.5.1. Concern associated with the security and privacy of data
5.5.2. High cost of implementation
6. Industry Trends
6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6.3. Client Customizations
7. Big Data & Business Analytics Market, By Analytics Tools
7.2. Dashboard & Data Visualization
7.3. Data Mining & Warehousing
7.5. Self-Service Tools
8. Big Data & Business Analytics Market, By Component
9. Big Data & Business Analytics Market, By Deployment Mode
10. Big Data & Business Analytics Market, By Application
10.2. Customer Analytics
10.3. Marketing Analytics
10.4. Pricing Analytics
10.5. Risk & Credit Analytics
10.6. Spatial Analytics
10.7. Supply Chain Analytics
10.8. Transportation Analytics
10.9. Workforce Analytics
11. Big Data & Business Analytics Market, By End User
11.2. Academia & Research
11.3. Aerospace & Defense
11.4. Automotive, Logistics, & Transportation
11.5. Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
11.6. Energy & Utility
11.7. Government & Public Sector
11.8. Healthcare & Life Sciences
11.9. IT & Telecommunication
11.11. Media & Entertainment
11.12. Consumer Goods & Retail
12. Big Data & Business Analytics Market, By Americas
12.6. United States
13. Big Data & Business Analytics Market, By Asia-Pacific
13.9. South Korea
14. Big Data & Business Analytics Market, By Europe, Middle East & Africa
14.8. Saudi Arabia
14.9. South Africa
14.11. United Arab Emirates
14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
15.2. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
15.3. Competitive Scenario
15.3.1. Merger & Acquisition
15.3.2. Agreement, Collaboration & Partnership
15.3.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
15.3.4. Investment & Funding
16. Company Usability Profiles
16.3. Amazon Web Services, Inc.
16.4. Analytics8 Ltd
16.5. Elinext Group
16.6. Fair Isaac Corporation
16.7. Fujitsu Limited
16.8. HPE Development LP
16.9. IBM Corporation
16.10. Micro Focus
16.11. Microsoft Corporation
16.12. Mindtree Limited
16.13. Mu Sigma
16.14. NTT DATA, Inc.
16.15. Oracle Corporation
16.16. Palantir Technologies
16.17. Plaxonic Technologies.
16.18. SAP SE
16.19. SAS Institute Inc.
16.20. Sky Potential Technologies
16.21. Teradata Corporation
16.22. THE AWARE GROUP
16.24. TIBCO Software Inc.
16.25. Wipro Ltd.
17.1. Discussion Guide
17.2. Edition Details
17.3. License Details
17.4. Pricing Details
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Analytics8 Ltd
- Elinext Group
- Fair Isaac Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- HPE Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- Micro Focus
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mindtree Limited
- Mu Sigma
- NTT DATA, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Palantir Technologies
- Plaxonic Technologies.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Sky Potential Technologies
- Teradata Corporation
- THE AWARE GROUP
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Wipro Ltd.