1h Free Analyst TimeInsurance - Japan: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sector Impact
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The publisher's 'Insurance - Japan: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sector Impact’ report provides brief review of the key trends and evolving developments that shape the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak in the Japanese insurance industry.
This report provides a snapshot of the impact on the Japanese insurance industry in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.
It provides the impact of COVID-19 on the Japanese economy, the key business lines impacted by the virus outbreak and the revised market sizing estimates against pre-COVID-19 forecast period (2019-2023) across business segments of Life and General insurance.
The report brings together the publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
- Economic Impact.
- Impact of COVID-19 outbreak in the Japanese insurance industry.
- Key measures undertaken at both policy and regulatory level.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 in the Insurance Industry in Japan -
- It provides historical values for the Japanese insurance industry for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and pre-covid-19 projected and revised projected figures for the 2019-2023 forecast period.
- It offers an impact analysis of the key categories due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the Japanese insurance industry, and market forecasts and revised forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Japanese insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the key dynamics, trends and growth opportunities in the Japanese insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Table of ContentsCOVID-19 Update
Insurance Industry: Market Sizing and Forecasts
Key Regulatory Updates
Life and General Insurance
Life Insurance Lines of Business
General Insurance Lines of Business
About the Publisher