Europe Bakery Market
Convenience is considered as an important factor to Europeans when it comes to selecting food. With extra wage-earning women and single-person households, people have no time to cook. However, the younger generation is looking for convenience with products that can be eaten on the go. Majorly, consumers are increasingly preferred to shop for all their grocery needs once a week, for the sake of convenience. Resulting in the reduction of conventional bakeries, as consumers are shopping at in-store bakeries. Europe is a refreshing publishing concept which contains an emerging study of the recent research, innovation, and development. Technology and efficiency in energy are never seen in one place with all competitiveness and the fast pacing world changes large-scale baking, confectionery industries in Europe.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of European Bakery Market by Type, Category Distribution Channel and Geography. Market Research and Market Trends of European Bakery Market
With an aging population and the focus on health, EU consumers are looking for healthier alternatives such as fresh, organic, artisanal, added-value and ethnic baked goods. Gluten-free and organic products are the latest key factors which are driving bakery market as the nutritional demand is increasing significantly. The bakery sector is dynamic in terms of innovation and quick response to consumer demand.
The market is well established and organized in terms of product arrays, distribution channels, consumer preference and innovation platforms. Analyzing one distribution channel such as Supermarket whose sales are largely responsible on artisan bakers where more consumers are preferring baked goods, trends of organic, free-from, natural ingredients, high nutritional profile and environmental packaging are set to impact the consumer choices as well as manufacturer’s product mix and promotional strategies
Who are the Major Players in European Bakery market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Agrofert A.S., Associated British Foods Plc, Cereal Partners Worldwide Plc, Harry Brot GmbH, Kellogg Company, Kronenbrot KG Franz Mainz, Premier Foods Plc, Dr Schar AG/SPA, Warburtons, Yildiz Holding AS and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
2. European Bakery Market Executive Summary
3. European Bakery Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. European Bakery Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints and Market Challenges
4.3. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.3.1. Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Power of Customers
4.3.3. Threat of New entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitution
4.3.5. Degree of Competition
5. European Bakery Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5.Suppliers and Distributors
6. European Bakery Market – By Type
6.2. Baked Goods
6.2.1. Baked Desserts
220.127.116.11. Cakes & Pastries
18.104.22.168. Pies & Tarts
6.2.2. Breads & Rolls
22.214.171.124. Savory Biscuits & Crackers
126.96.36.199. Sweet Biscuits
188.8.131.52. Frozen/ Chilled
6.3. Breakfast Cereals
6.3.1. Hot Cereals
6.3.2. Ready-to-Eat Cereals
7. European Bakery Market - By Category
7.1. Fresh Bakery Products
7.2. Frozen Bakery Products
8. European Bakery Market – By Distribution Channel
8.2.2. Small Grocery Stores
8.2.4. Specialty Food Stores
8.2.5. Convenience Stores
8.2.6. Bakery Outlets
8.3. Artisan Bakers
9. European Bakery Market – By Geography
9.9. Rest of Europe
10. European Bakery Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Agrofert A.S.
11.2. Associated British Foods Plc
11.3. Cereal Partners Worldwide Plc
11.4. Harry Brot GmbH
11.5. Kellogg Company
11.6. Kronenbrot KG Franz Mainz
11.7. Premier Foods Plc
11.8. Dr Schar AG/SPA
11.10. Yildiz Holding AS
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights