What is K-12 English?
K-12 English is a noticeable, socially responsible business that has been acknowledged as a critical part of education. K-12 English is an online tool or software which catalyzes the transformation of K-12 English training policy and provides learner-centered experiences by online learning. Advances in K-12 English systems and platforms with their powerful feedback loops are used in blending learning environments for greater personalization. The ability of students to track their own learnings helps them in developing valuable self-monitoring skills and remain engaged in their personal learning process.
The K-12 English Market is segmented into deployment types such as cloud-based and on-premise. The enhancement of training programs due to the increasing need for better techniques in education will lead to the deployment of the K-12 English Market.
Now-a-day, millions of students at all levels access digital learning both inside and outside of their schools. Hence, digital technologies are bringing opportunities for learning and education to children, especially in remote regions and during humanitarian crises.
Who are the major end-users of K-12 English?
The major end-users who commonly use K-12 English software are educational institutions, education technology companies, online course providers and so on. Thus, online education platforms have helped teachers to organize a number of conferences and seminars to create a platform where they can keep themselves updated about upcoming ideologies in the language teaching techniques and technologies; and this, in turn, helps in keeping themselves professionally updated and equipped with the current trends.
Market Research and Market Trends of K-12 English
In schools, the officials are integrating the online tools which can help to collect data and provide an innovative way of learning for the student. Hence, the use of digital projectors for education will enhance the student learning and lead to classroom-based assessment that is expected to emerge in the future.
Most of the countries like the U.S., India, China and so on are increasingly focusing on integrating the use of classroom tools like K-12 English software which will promote deeper learning and provide opportunities for project-based learning.
Spending on the E-programs which supports connectivity in the nation’s schools and libraries is one of the key trends for the K-12 English Market. The increasing spending on schools will lead to the demand for internal web connectivity, and thus enhancing the use of adaptive learning techniques which will drive the K-12 English Market.
Who are the Major Players in the K-12 English market?
The players profiled in the report include Pearson (U.K), McGraw-Hill Education (U.S), Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (U.S) and so on.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
-Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
2. Executive Summary
3. K-12 English Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Competitor Benchmarking
3.2.2. Patent Analysis
4. K-12 English Market – Strategic Analysis
4.1. Value Chain Analysis
4.2. Pricing Analysis
4.3. Opportunities Analysis
5. K-12 English – By Deployment Type
5.2. Cloud based / Digital Nanoparticles
5.3. On-premise / Print
6. K-12 English Market – By Education Level
6.2. Elementary Level (Lower)
6.3. Elementary Level (Advanced)
6.4. Junior High School
6.5. Senior High School Medicine
7. K-12 English Market – By End User
7.2. Ed-tech companies
7.3. Educational institutions
7.4. Online courses
8. K-12 ENGLISH MARKET – By Model / Platforms
8.2. Big Data & Analytics
8.3. LMS / Virtual Learning Environments
8.4. Other complex Models
9. K-12 ENGLISH MARKET – By Focus Area
9.3. Functional Language
10. K-12 ENGLISH MARKET – By Funding Agencies
10.2. Public Organization & Associations
10.3. Private companies
10.5. VCs and Angel investors
10.6. Publication companies
11. GEOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS by Universities and Countries (Top 5 Schools/ Colleges by country)
11.1. Introduction-Language Penetration & Adoption rate by Country
11.3.6. Rest of Europe
11.4.3. South Korea
11.4.5. Rest of APAC
11.5.1. Middle East
188.8.131.52. Saudi Arabia
12. K-12 ENGLISH MARKET – By Key companies (15+ top companies profiled with market shares, product benchmarking, strategical moves and financial revenues) M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12.1. Pearson (U.K)
12.2. McGraw-Hill Education (U.S)
12.3. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (U.S)
12.9. Company 9