The report provides information and insights into Total SA's tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Total continues to lookout for emerging tech start-ups that are keen on developing technology solutions that can help it address key operational and business challenges. Total explores partnership possibilities, acquiring minority stakes in potential startups through its venture arm Total Energy Ventures, providing loans to them through Total Développement Régional, conducting proof of concept testing, mentoring them, and co-development to develop unique solutions.
- Total initiated several innovation programs and development centers for fostering innovation. For example, the company set up. Total is transforming its subsurface operations with high quality seismic imaging, high-end computing, and analytics. For seismic data acquisition, the company launched two projects, METIS and GAIA. ‘The Booster’ digital and innovation lab, which aims to stimulate innovation and accelerate digitalization.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Total SA's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm
- Venture Arm Investments
- Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budgets & Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Reliance Industries
- Wireless Seismic and Geokinetics
- French National Research Center