Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include increasing demand for CNTs in OLED based displays and growing adoption in applications, particularly gas sensors and drug delivery carriers.
A total of 131 figures/charts and 123 tables are provided in this 259-page report to help in your business decisions.
The study includes trends and forecasts for the global CNT market by end use industry, structure, method, and region as follows:
By End Use Industry [Volume (Tons) and $M shipment analysis from 2014 to 2025]:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Single walled carbon nanotubes
- Multi walled carbon nanotubes
- Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
The analyst forecasts that MWCNTs will remain the largest segment and witness the highest growth due to the increasing demand for high thermal and electrical conductivity agents in lithium-ion batteries.
Within this market, carbon nanotubes for the energy industry will remain the largest end use segment by value and volume; this segment is also expected to witness the highest growth due to the increasing adoption in lightweight battery materials, supercapacitors, photovoltaics, and fuel cells.
The Asia Pacific will remain the largest region and witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to the growing semiconductor and electronic industry and large scale production of lithium-ion batteries in this region.
Some of the features of “Global CNT Market: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis” Include:
- Market size estimates: CNT market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (tons) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by method, structure, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: CNT market size by various segments, such as method, structure, and end use industry in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: CNT market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different end use industries, structure, method, and regions for the CNT market.
- Strategic analysis: M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the CNT market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global carbon nanotube market by end use industry (Energy, Electrical & Electronics, Transportation, Construction, and Others), by structure (multi walled carbon nanotubes and single-walled carbon nanotubes), by method (catalytic chemical vapor deposition, chemical vapor deposition, others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are the changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years?
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.