The United States Docker Monitoring Market is segmented based on component, organization size, deployment mode, end-user, region and company. Based on organization size, the market is bifurcated into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. Out of which, utility of the docker monitoring in large enterprises is much higher when compared to that of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). This high growth can be attributed to the rising adoption of trending technologies such as docker and dockerized applications for enhancing speed and agility of these services.
Major players operating in the United States Docker Monitoring Market include Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic, Broadcom, Microsoft, Datadog, Sysdig, Splunk, BMC Software, IBM, etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015–2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the United States Docker Monitoring Market.
- To classify and forecast the United States Docker Monitoring Market based on component, organization size, deployment, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States Docker Monitoring Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States Docker Monitoring Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the United States Docker Monitoring Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States Docker Monitoring Market.
The author calculated the market size of the United States Docker Monitoring Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Docker monitoring service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to docker monitoring
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the United States Docker Monitoring Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Component:
- Large Enterprises
- Retail and E-Commerce
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States Docker Monitoring Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client's specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Docker Monitoring Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Component (Software and Services)
5.2.2. By Organization Size (SME’s Vs Large Enterprises)
5.2.3. By Deployment (On-Premises Vs Cloud)
5.2.4. By End User (BFSI, Retail and E-Commerce, IT and Telecom, Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, Healthcare and Life Sciences & Others)
5.2.5. By Region
5.2.6. By Company
5.3. Product Market Map
6. North-East United States Docker Monitoring Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Component
6.2.2. By Organization Size
6.2.3. By Deployment
6.2.4. By End User
7. Mid-West United States Docker Monitoring Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Component
7.2.2. By Organization Size
7.2.3. By Deployment
7.2.4. By End User
8. West United States Docker Monitoring Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Component
8.2.2. By Organization Size
8.2.3. By Deployment
8.2.4. By End User
9. South United States Docker Monitoring Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Component
9.2.2. By Organization Size
9.2.3. By Deployment
9.2.4. By End User
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. United States Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape (Partial list of companies)
14.3. New Relic
14.9. BMC Software
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About Us & Disclaimer