This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features trends and innovations based on self-charging technologies for improved battery performance, improving longevity of solid oxide fuel cells, and innovations in utilizing metal powder as a promising energy carrier. The TOE also provides intelligence on the conversion of carbon dioxide emissions to syngas in manufacturing industries and the use of safer lead-based perovskite solar cells. The TOE also features innovations on non-silicon-based underwater solar cells and also provides intelligence on the use of novel manufacturing processes for perovskite cells. The TOE additionally provides insights on using novel semiconductors for the production of high efficiency solar cells. Furthermore, the TOE provides intelligence on the use of solar driven catalyst for hydrogen production.
The Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of Contents
1. Advancements in Perovskites, Hydrogen Production and Self-charging Batteries
- Self-charging Battery Technology
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technology
- Metal Powder Technology
- Converting Carbon Dioxide to Syngas
- Advancements in Perovskite Solar Cells
- Non-silicon-Based Underwater Solar Cells
- New Manufacturing Process for Perovskite Cells
- High-Efficiency Solar Cells Based on A3B5 Semiconductors
- Solar driven Catalyst for Hydrogen Production
- Tokyo University of Science
- Turbomachine Expander Improves Heat Pump Efficiency
- Purdue University
- Stretchable Supercapacitors for Flexible Electronics
- Utilizing Porous Media for Underwater Autonomous Vehicles
- Composite Perovskite Catalyst for Metal-Air Battery
- Sulfur-Carbon Nanofiber Composite for Solid-state Batteries
2. Key Contacts